Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    But I thought Batman worked solo?

Hey Mehtis, if you apply to Dii, I'll support your application and vote for you, no problem. You'd make a nice Dii'er. I don't generally use the forums to recruit though (aside for the proper channels) because that would be spammy and not fun to see, but since you're asking.
    Nice thing about GW2 is the possibility of being in several guilds. I wouldn't want to leave my old GW1 guild with many nice friends from the days past but would like to widen my circles in some cases, and the circles here at GWOnline are pretty great.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    K malware scan showed 0 infections.. when I tried to system restore there was one point from last night, it errored trying to restore to it and now it says I have no other restore points. It seems that there was a critical update for windows last night, but I was almost certain that I don't have updates set to automatically install..

Man I am seriously not looking forward to having to reinstall windows. If I reinstall anything it'll be Linux, but then I suppose I'll be screwed on games because ati has **** for Linux drivers.

****ing Microsoft and their goddamn monopoly on the pc gaming world. **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

tapatalked on galaxy nexus
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Steam is coming to Linux at some point, Shawn. That might help?

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    It's more of an ATI driver thing. Their drivers just suck. Slow, crash prone. If I had an nvidia one I'd be in the clear, able to play games in WINE with nary a hitch. I did so with my old laptop, running Warcraft.

We'll see though, I'll hold off on reinstalling quite yet, I need to see if there's some way to backup my downloads folder and utorrent files. Going to have to bust out the old dos prompt fu.

tapatalked on galaxy nexus

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    K tuck it, I need to try to sleep
    Lol tuck it.. I'll just leave that. Clearly I meant tucking in my blankets for me to sleep under.

p.s. **** windows

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    /comfort

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    K tuck it, I need to try to sleep
    Lol tuck it.. I'll just leave that. Clearly I meant tucking in my blankets for me to sleep under.

p.s. **** windows
    That's what came to my mind at first, so that was pretty clear.

Writing a QT app without knowing anything about classes or anything beyond standard C in general, slowly driving me insane :(

This I can deal with:
    Spoiler

but not this:
    Spoiler

edit: fixed. hurray for getting some sleep tonight.
    Last edited by Ringsgold; 13-06-2012 at 22:31.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I know you guys are dying to know the status of this:
    Windows got about halfway through the scan of my external HDD and then my PC restarted overnight. Not sure why... Almost a week of progress was lost. I gave up on the data and decided to start building fresh. Except I can't seem to put any new data on the HDD. So... Gonna pull what I can off of it, then format.

EDIT: If I can get anything off it at all... Uh oh...

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    RD and Shawn should have some ice cream, for the woes and stuff. We all know ice cream is good for the soul.