Veritas Invictus [TRUE] has a wiki page kept up to date by one of our wonderful officers, so please take a look at it to see what we're all about!
I. Code Of Conduct
It's pretty simple. We are here to relax and have fun. Treat your fellow guild mates with respect and maturity. Follow the basic rules of internet etiquette. Spamming, using all caps, cursing, those sorts of things are generally frowned upon. Play nice and have fun!
- Please remember that when your name appears in the alliance channel, your guild tag appears as well. As a member of TRUE, please be kind to and respectful of your alliance mates. If someone is causing a problem in AC (spamming, etc.), ask them calmly to stop, or mention it to a TRUE officer or the guild leader if available.
- If you notice that we are the only guild using the alliance channel, please switch to the guild channel.
II. Membership Procedures
The following process will be used for all new members:
- Members must create a forum account at GWOnline.net as our guild forums are located there. Members recruited in-game must create an account on GWOnline.net before being considered full members.
- If a member is permanently banned from GWOnline.net, their membership in TRUE will be terminated immediately.
- GWOnline.net members interested in membership should post a request for membership in this thread unless contacted otherwise.
- Once invited, players will be placed under a two-week Initiate period. At the end of two weeks' time the other members will vote on the Initiate's permanent membership. Upon a favorable vote, players are considered full members of [TRUE]. The forum administrator will add a TRUE Guild Member tag under your forum name; this is what gives you access to our private forums. See note below concerning mulit-guild membership*.
*Please Note: With the advent of multiple guild memberships in Guild Wars 2, we will accept applications from members from other guilds, however, the following stipulations apply:
1) You must state in your application your primary guild.
2) The same two week Initiate period and vote as with any other new applicant will apply.
3) Upon a favorable vote, you will be upgraded to full in-game membership, however, if your primary guild is not [TRUE], private forum access will not be conferred.
III. Eternal TRUEbies
Eternal TRUEbies are those members of TRUE who have shown unwavering commitment to the game and guild. They are never to be kicked or removed from the guild roster by anyone, unless the Eternal TRUEbie breaks one of the Guild's rules. Members may be nominated for Eternal Membership anytime after meet the requirements. The requirements are as follows:
1. One and a half years membership. (Cumulative, presuming they left of their own accord and were re-admitted without reservation.)*
2. Must have been either a
·Guild Leader OR
·Alliance Representative (only applies to [OT] era) OR
·Proven an outstanding member by other means**
3. Must receive at least two nominations, and must be approved by the guild’s officers and/or leader.
* Members may be nominated before meeting this requirement.
** Member must receive at least four nominations to be considered.
The list of Eternal TRUEbies is as follows (Listed by order of nomination, IGN-Forum ID):
Reorx Fellstrom - IBeJebus (Founding Guild Leader)
Mawgleah Simiril - Mawgleah Simiril (Second Guild Leader, Alliance Representative)
Tsukasa Kusanagi - Tsukasa Kusanagi (Third Guild Leader, Alliance Representative)
Arbain Hestia -Arbain Hestia (Founding Member, Officer)
Aretelio Merthorian -Aretelio (Fourth Guild Leader, Officer, Alliance Representative)
Crispin Eagle Eye -Krispykritter (Officer)
Nacht Schicht (Alliance Representative, Officer, Temporary Guild Leader under Mawgleah)
Auntie I (Alliance Representative, Guild Officer)
ReZon (Fifth Guild Leader, Founding Member, Officer)
Domethilde du Lac (Sixth Guild Leader, Maintainer of Everything)
Ari Balifor (Seventh Guild Leader, Organizer of Organization)
Shal Loraine (member extraordinaire)
If you would like to nominate someone to be an Eternal TRUEbie, please refer to this thread.
IV. Activity and Absences
While we don't expect everybody to play everyday, or even every other day, we do expect our members to play the game. Players who join and never play aren't exactly the kind of members we're looking for.
However, given the current state of the game, with guilds slowly becoming inactive, players coming, players going and real life interfering we have chosen to revise our policy on absences. As a courtesy we ask that you post any absences in our "Leave of Absence Thread."
Any member who has not logged into Guild Wars in over a month will be moved from the guild roster. The member will be given an open invitation to return when he or she is able.
This change will help us when recruiting new members in that we won't have a huge roster showing players who haven't been active in months.
Note: being removed from the guild in this way does not affect your status as a member. It just helps us keep everything and everyone in order.
V. Leaving and re-joining TRUE
If a member decides that TRUE is not a guild they wish to be a part of, they are free to leave at any time. Members leaving TRUE will have access to the private forum at GWOnline.net removed.
Re-joining TRUE will be considered by the leader and officers. Attitude, contribution to the guild, activity, reason for leaving and other factors will be used in determining re-entry to the guild.*
*This section does not apply to players who have been moved to the Inactive List.
VI. Guild Mule
A list of what the guild mule currently has is listed in the private forum The officers are the only ones that have access to the mule account, however all members have access to mule items except gold and party supplies. If there is something listed on the mule that you would like, contact any officer to access the mule for you.
VII. Problems and Concerns
Although problems rarely occur within our guild, the nature of online games always provides the opportunity for issues to arise. The following is a guideline to follow in the event that you find yourself in a sticky situation.
- If a member has a problem they are urged to resolve the situation peaceably. If that is not possible your next step is to contact an officer. If, after contacting an officer your issue is not resolved you should contact the guild leader.
-If a member's concern involves an officer, contact the guild leader.
-The guild leader and officers are always able to be reached by PM here on the forums if there are any concerns you have.
Note: The Guild Leader and Officers reserve the right to modify the rules at any time.