Update - Tuesday April 1
Guild vs. Guild
* Victory or Death: at Victory or Death, each player now deals 5% additional damage for each rank achieved in the Kind of A Big Deal title track.
* Shadow Form: increased duration to 10..60.
* No changes.
* Diversion: increased duration to 120 seconds; increased disable time to 60..120.
* Blackout: removed the touch range restriction; this skill no longer disables the caster's skills.
* Peace and Harmony: increased Energy regeneration to 6..10.
* Protective Spirit: changed skill to: For 5..25 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 50% maximum Health due to damage from a single attack or spell.
* Animate Bone Fiend: increased recharge to 30 seconds; increased casting time to 5 seconds.
* Spiteful Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused monsters not to flee while in the area of effect.
* Ursan Blessing: reduced recharge to 5 seconds; this skill is no longer PvE-only.
* Wanderlust: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
* Pain: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
* Bloodsong: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
* Dwarven Battle Stance: increased duration to 10..30 seconds; this skill now deals +10..40 damage and causes knock down.
* Increased the effectiveness of the Lucky Aura.
* Loremaster Ermenred in Lion's Arch will now allow characters to travel back to Pre-Searing Ascalon after they've successfully performed a number of tasks.
* Tanned Hide Squares are now Tanned Hide Polygons.
* Increased Paragon base armor to 100.
* Scythes now hit a single target.