PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

2 things: Titles?

Not sure where to post this but I have 2 things to talk about. Firstly, I was working towards my Survivor title and for the first time came close to dying mid fight, but ran away, as the monster I was fighting turned away and stopped following me I looked at my health bar, i had 5 health, in order to speed up the healing I though i'd use Blood renewal (takes 25% health in exchange for +4 regen and +100 health after so many seconds) instead of taking of 25% of the 5 health it killed me, i had no condition on me that was lessening my health so I'm really confused as to why this happened, it obviously ended the title.

Second thing is the Treasure Hunter title, how would one get it in pre-ascalon, just seen someone with it, surely the chests there don't count towards it (I can't even remember if there are chests there)

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Blood Renewal takes 25% of your max health, not your current health.

Haha, wow do I feel stupid, been playing for almost 3 years and I've never used blood renewal, or any other skills that sacrifice health (at least not enough to take much notice) I don't think, with any character was totally ignorant of it taking a portion of max health, thought it was just of the health you had at that time, glad it was in the earlier stages of the title (It wasn't really but if I lie about it it might not feel so bad.)

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    In regards to the Treasure Hunter, the Golden Eggs that drop from monsters around Easter count as an opened treasure. So it wouldn't be hard to go around and kill lots of monsters during the weekend and collect Treasure Hunter points -- especially since this weekend has happened twice now (this year and last year).

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

StormBluff
    Guild

GWOA, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    In regards to the Treasure Hunter, the Golden Eggs that drop from monsters around Easter count as an opened treasure. So it wouldn't be hard to go around and kill lots of monsters during the weekend and collect Treasure Hunter points -- especially since this weekend has happened twice now (this year and last year).

Especially since it only takes 100 to get first tier in the title track, would take a lot of farming during those 2 weekends to get above rank 2 though.