PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THis is nuts

Quote Originally Posted by shardfenix View Post
    I trash talk sway teams all the time after I flawless them, but it really is the only way for new players to get to r3, where they can play real builds. HA is quite sad.
    It's sadder than you seem to think, if you think that r3 players can get into other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    It's sadder than you seem to think, if you think that r3 players can get into other teams.
    are you saying r3's can't get into a decent team? if you are, think again. my friends and i had few problems as r3's getting into a team and now that we're r7's & 8's we continue to invite competent r3's into our team albeit we are more discerning.

and btw we also continue to use a modified SWAY build FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    I didn't have problems running teams at r3. If you fancy yourself a decent player then just form your own teams, then kick the scrubs and flist the good players. If you're good your teams will win a lot, you'll build up a flist of good players, and people will want to play with you. Pretty easy.