PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: Which guild name do you wish to be ours?

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • The Archivists' Sanctum

8 30.77%
  • Fellowship of Tyrian Scholars

3 11.54%
  • Tyrian Academy of Sciences

3 11.54%
  • University of the Six Gods

1 3.85%
  • Colloquium of Research

1 3.85%
  • Halls of Chokhin

3 11.54%
  • Order of Historians

1 3.85%
  • League of Studious Researchers

2 7.69%
  • The Lore Sanctum

4 15.38%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    I almost agree with you two, the third one (under spoiler tags in Az' post) is the better.. I just don't like the symbol too much.

Care to do variations with different symbols to see the effect?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to first come up with a Guild Cape symbol, so that there is no longer a discussion necessary about that?

I'd still suggest a tree.. but that's me.

and I'm not likely to be in the guild anyway..

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Lunatic Court [MAD]
    I did two variations on what I've been trying to describe:

After doing those, I still like the third on Az did best, but wanted you guys to see what I was talking about.

hmm, guess the tree won't work..

Actually Larqh, I do like the second one of yours.

Hi all. I just joined the guild today, and I just got my GWO account up and running, so I thought I'd drop by to voice my opinion a bit.

Hall: I vote Isle of weeping stone, simply because it's my favorite, but I've yet to see a hall that doesn't appeal to me on some level.

Cape: I like all of your ideas, but I think I'd have to say I like Azazel's ideas the most. My favorite would probably be the 2nd one (black and white), but that one doesn't seem to be too popular. I like the third one a lot too. The gold emblem is nice. I like how the emblem sort of appears to be engulfing the purple similarly to how Kormir inherited Abaddon's power and knowledge. As for the trim, I'm not a huge fan, but pssh I'll get over it.

Alliance: I would vote neutral, but if I had to choose an alliance, it'd be Kurzick, just because they seem to be more philosophy/history/art oriented than the luxons.... and I'm closer to the Kurzick title, but I could always just get a guest invite from my old (now 1-man) guild for AB.

If you need any donations toward the guild hall or something, feel free to ask. I've got some gold to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Larqh View Post
    I did two variations on what I've been trying to describe:

I like that one. It stands out pretty well.

The Guild sounds interesting. I rather like the name, and I think the concept is fantastic, so I'd love to join. Have the cape design and the Hall been finalized yet, or is that still being debated? is the guild officially Kurzick aligned, or no?

At the moment those are being discussed. However, it seems highly likely that the hall will be the Isle of Weeping Stone.

Wait, I'm very confused, if this is the lore forum guild then what guild have I been in for 3 months? Lore School [GWen] Alligned with [GWO], [ULGG], [TRUE], and [DII]. By the way I vote Luxon. Being in a Kurzick guild hurts my soul