PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Guild Wars 2 is dying? Does that mean there was a GW 1 or did it die before it was released and so they went right to GW2?

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

GW2 is dying because people are starting to take the obesity crisis seriously and are going outside again.

I should point out here that humans have reached a milestone in our evolution, where more people die from the side effects of eating too much than too little globally.

Quote Originally Posted by supermanboy View Post
    GW2 is dying because people are starting to take the obesity crisis seriously and are going outside again.

I should point out here that humans have reached a milestone in our evolution, where more people die from the side effects of eating too much than too little globally.
    o- o; Oh, ouch..

Hehehe, less lag for me. x]

I actually work out and play games.

I feel sorry for those who are terribly lazy. :{

GW2 is dying because my dog tells me so.
    I have to believe him.
    Because he speaks in a very scary voice.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanboy View Post

I thought the government was taking it seriously...didn't they want to start putting a tax on video games and junk food?

GW2 is dying because we only have elementalists running around. They burned the entire world to the ground (so now the ENTIRE world looks like Ascalon after the Searing) with their awesome-sauce meteor showers and phoenixes.

^^^^ GW2 is dying because, while we don't have to pay monthly fees, we have to pay monthly taxes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatan View Post
    I actually work out and play games.

I feel sorry for those who are terribly lazy. :{
    Believe me, we're perfectly happy. Plus being obese and being lazy may be correlated but its relation isn't intrinsic. I'm underweight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    I thought the government was taking it seriously...didn't they want to start putting a tax on video games and junk food?
    I am not an American~
    I am not an American~
    I am not an American

Guild Wars 2 is dying because we still don't have two-handed axes.

Also, ANet abandoned development to work on Guild Wars 0: The Prequel.

I heard Guild Wars 0 takes place entirely in the mists.
    And it is a text adventure!

You are in the mists. Possible exits are everywhere.
    ->Look
    The mists appear like mist.
    ->Go up
    You are in the mists. Possible exits are everywhere.
    ->Look
    The mists still appear as mist.
    ->Pick up the mists
    Which mists do you mean, the granite mists or the surrounding mists??
    ->lol. wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Scutilla View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is dying because we still don't have two-handed axes.

Also, ANet abandoned development to work on Guild Wars 0: The Prequel.
    lol, pure gold.

GW2 is dying because too many of their programmers are contributing to this thread.

I never heard about the junk food tax. In Canada, junk food is taxed while normal food meant to sustain is not. A tax on video games seems strange as it does give intellectual benefits. Besides the obvious eye-hand coordination, there is strategy on many levels. Designing a build, planning, actual tactics in game and best of all it is real time as opposed to turn based. The faster you make the right decision the better. Then you are rewarded with the pwnsauce. Bottoms up, it is the drink of champions.