PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Yep, I posted the Sub-Zero vs Batman trailer a few weeks ago.

Tekken and Soul Calibur are for some reason the only fighting games *I* ever enjoyed. Then again kicking the crap outta mates using Batman would rock.

...wasn't Aquaman a DC character too btw :P ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    Tekken and Soul Calibur are for some reason the only fighting games *I* ever enjoyed. Then again kicking the crap outta mates using Batman would rock.

...wasn't Aquaman a DC character too btw :P ?
    Yeah, so you can beat the crap out of him with Batman too.

I really liked the older MK games, ever since the PS and N64, the game has gone downhill IMO. The trailer looks interesting, just wanted to see what other people think.

Yeah, MK games have been really disappointing, so I won't get my hopes up, although this one doesn't look bad. The only newer MK game I liked was Deception, and I thought it was pretty awesome, so I guess this could be alright.

Never cared much for other fighting games then the Soul Calibur games. Although I guess the fanboys are looking forward to this fan service though. Not a big fan of crossover games, DC or MC myself.

I liked Soul Calibur, though the last marketing with Yoda/Vader is kinda odd.

Going the Vader version ofcourse.

This game looks pretty interesting. I think they are leaving out kill moves for the heroes.

But the questions of 'How is Superman being bloodied up?' aside(lets just go with the magic, everyone is magic), I think this game will be pretty sweet. Just to have the Heroes step up into the next gen as a viable means is going to be fun. Batarang to the face or getting frozen solid? Sweet.

Hands on video:http://www.g4tv.com/e32008/videos/27..._Universe.html

I am definitely going to get this now. Looks like it will be the first good MK game in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsume View Post
    I liked Soul Calibur, though the last marketing with Yoda/Vader is kinda odd.

Going the Vader version ofcourse.

This game looks pretty interesting. I think they are leaving out kill moves for the heroes.

But the questions of 'How is Superman being bloodied up?' aside(lets just go with the magic, everyone is magic), I think this game will be pretty sweet. Just to have the Heroes step up into the next gen as a viable means is going to be fun. Batarang to the face or getting frozen solid? Sweet.
    http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20080707

Can't say I ever really got into anything other than the street fighters on the Super Nes, after that I got tired of fighters for a while.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me