PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyLord View Post
    I wish PVE Heroes would have a special skill that only they can use. Something that's not overpowered but only unique to that Hero.

Ex.

Gwen: Infatuate
    Inspiration Magic
    5e 1c 8r
    Hex Spell. For 1...15 seconds, Everytime target foe attacks, you gain 3 energy.

OR

Razah: Torment
    Channeling Magic
    10e 3c 30r
    Binding Ritual. Last for 5...150 seconds. This spirit deals 1...15 damage. Attacks 50% faster.

Funny I was thinking along the same line.

We have enough heros, what we need is Hero-Only Skills.

MOX is going on the shelf next to Meloni, Vekk, Ogden, Pyre (although he's a good runner for HFFF along with Zenmai and Anton.) Goren, Norgu, Xandra, and Hyda... who never see the light of day.

For future reference A-Net please pattern all heros after her

Quote Originally Posted by GrimShade View Post
    MOX is going on the shelf next to Meloni, Vekk, Ogden, Pyre (although he's a good runner for HFFF along with Zenmai and Anton.) Goren, Norgu, Xandra, and Hyda... who never see the light of day.

I still use Meloni, Xandra, and Hayda, but not not the other's you mentioned. Meloni and Kahmu are great on faction runs because they can AoE without scattering. Xandra is good as a non-monk back up healer. The problem I have with multiple monks in the party is that they over heal party members and runs out of energy too fast. Passive healing from spirits are great. Hayda and Gen Morgan are bodyguards for my Paragon.

Other's are bench warmers. I can't remember a time where I voluntarily added Goren or Norgu in my team.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimShade View Post
    I'm so glad that wasn't a link to a picture of Gwen. Ugh.

Come on, people. A golem hero for buying GW:Complete is not game-breaking in any way. I applaud them for thinking of something that impressive as a promo, rather than the less-useful and oftimes silly /bonusitems.

He sounds like a....

digital dummy!

*sighs with relief*

Thanks a bunch Regina.

It will be interesting watching MOX (who I'm imagining as large like other golems) turn into a human-like avatar form. Major change for him.

Please introduce a Fun Quest like the Moa Chick...........

I'd also like to note another important fact about Mox. He will not be usable in PvP. There are several reasons for this. First is his massive size. There were concerns about players using him to make target selection more difficult. Secondly, Mox's Avatar forms look different. The designers were concerned about having players learning another set of Avatar forms, and thought this would not be a good idea for PvP. Thirdly, it's difficult to tell what weapons Mox is wielding, and this is another important concern in PvP. After weighing all these factors, the designers came to the decision that allowing Mox in PvP had more negatives than positives, thus this Hero is PvE-only.
    Regina Buenaobra
    Community Manager
    ArenaNet, Inc.

Interesting, and I was hoping MOX would take a nice shaply female form!

there goes the 4 Dervish HB fights I was planning