PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    Say if you were to do something in your spare time you want to. Would you then want to take a risk by letting someone you don't know and also do not know if is terribad or a hidden star(figure out the obvious one). That's the mindset people have and it is by no means unfair. Getting into a game this late is bound to have you be behind. If you're truly into it pvp you'll have at least some glad rank or commander which could get you into some new HA gvg guild where you can have your chances of proving yourself good enough to be on the team.

Yes because GW is something I do in my spare time, and I often teach people using PvE builds in the TA instead of kicking them, because why am i any more important?

Were obviously very different people, were I don't sit there thinking... well this guy is unranked, theres a chance I wont get a hero point in these next 15 minutes, best to kick him and add someone who has a rank because they must be better.

Im 86 glad points at the mo, and like i've said I won't HA anymore, I don't like the attitude and frankly I don't want to be known as a part of something like that. I'm here to have fun, not be to be told how bad I am by someone who hasn' seen me play.

Tho you guys seriously need to lighten up and realise there is more than having to get those points every 15 minutes, this is a game and your acting like, I dont know how to explain it, i guess like someone with a minority complex is as close as im going to get.

Well good luck i guess on your hero tracks and holding those halls.

10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbite View Post
    I'm here to have fun, not be to be told how bad I am by someone who hasn' seen me play.
    I'm sorry, but didn't you say that you never even had skills to play HA?
    Aside from your newbish attitude, you haven't shown your skilled play here yet.

Did you even know that HA was srs business?

You have to remember, spyderbite, that it's a competitive game. You don't seem like a very competitive person so perhaps pvp just isn't your thing?

I'm sorry, but didn't you say that you never even had skills to play HA?
    Aside from your newbish attitude, you haven't shown your skilled play here yet.

I didn't say that... i said I dont have UAS or even 75% UAX Like was asked of me.

Im competitive enough, I'd rather win and know i've helped people along the way then knowing i won by spurring other players.

Newbish attitude?
    ---

wont dignify yours with an answer

Seeing your amount of glad points won't get you straigth into some new pvp guild you just need some good lot more of practice and patience. You not having a rank doesn't mean you're inherently bad, it just means there's a much larger risk of you being bad, which is something people want to avoid because they don't want to waste time.

Today was quite a good day, i got let into a few groups and reached 20 points... the HA weekend made me change my mind and stay.

Double tombs weekends brings all the pve'ers in to get their deer so that means anyone with just one build will be able to get r3 during the weekend if they have no big plans for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbite View Post
    Yes because GW is something I do in my spare time, and I often teach people using PvE builds in the TA instead of kicking them, because why am i any more important?
    It's not about who is "more important," it's about not wanting to spend your free time teaching people how to play the game. That's great if you don't mind, but you can't expect everyone to view it the same way. Plenty of us have helped lower ranked players in the past, but you have to realize that there will be times when even those who do help will want to just play.

Tho you guys seriously need to lighten up and realise there is more than having to get those points every 15 minutes, this is a game and your acting like, I dont know how to explain it, i guess like someone with a minority complex is as close as im going to get.

Well good luck i guess on your hero tracks and holding those halls.
    Funny that you say this, because I really don't care about this game anymore. I just started playing again last month after quitting for over a year. I only came back because my friends did, and I only play with them. I don't give a **** about fame because I'm still ~9k away from my phoenix, and don't HA enough to ever get it.

Double tombs weekends brings all the pve'ers in to get their deer so that means anyone with just one build will be able to get r3 during the weekend if they have no big plans for the weekend.
    ---

sadly i was on holiday =/... ah well