PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Need to withdraw my application for the time being. Thx.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    J - thanks for letting us know

Baructt - you're on friends list now, will keep an eye out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barinthus View Post
    J - thanks for letting us know

Baructt - you're on friends list now, will keep an eye out for you.
    Thanks a lot. I'll be on tomorrow morning, if you're on then.

recruitement request

IGN: Insane Might
    World Region: Europe (Belgium)
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Estimated hours of play a day for weekdays and weekends:
    Weekdays: 1 hour
    Weekends: 4+ hours
    Any other information you think may help such as your playing style and preference:
    I'm mainly a PvE-player, but I enjoy PvP too. I play (almost) all classes. I have been playing GW for almost a year now.

I hope I will be able to join your guild soon,

Insane

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Thanks for the interest, will be in contact when we can.

Hello, I am an experienced PvE player (been playing since launch), but am a rather casual player, usually playing in random spurts some weeks I play an hour a day, some weeks more, and sometimes I take a break for a month, depending on real life commitments. However lately I have a bit more free time, and am planning to try and get back to being more active in Guild Wars.

I also have basic experience in PvP, although due to being a casual player at some point I lose track of the current state of the game and so have been having trouble getting back in, but I would like to be able to every now and then.

IGN: Flight of Dan
    Region: America
    Timezone: GMT-8
    estimated play time: average 1 hour a day
    PvE preferences: I usually go with Hero/Hench, but also enjoy PUGing with competent people. I also enjoy doing quests in detail, for example taking time to read the quest log rather than just following wiki directions and running from point to point. I have completed all 3 campaigns + GWEN, excluding end-game areas.

--PvP details--
    Experienced Classes: Ranger, Warrior
    Other Details: I have a fair amount of experience in playing ranger spike, but that was a long time ago. I would be interested in playing any form of PvP. Have never had a chance to do AB, but would definitely love to try. I have some experience playing Monk, but not enough for me to say that I'm skilled in it.

I am interested in joining your guild.

Hi! I have played GW for a couple of months and I think I will enjoy more the game if I join a friendly guild such as this one

In-game Name (IGN): Wanchu Vedy
    World Region (Europe, America, etc): Europe
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Estimated hours of play a day for weekdays and weekends: around one hour or nothing a day for weekdays and around 2 hours a day for weekends.

Any other information you think may help such as your playing style and preference:

I am playing a fire elementalist in the Nightfall campaign at the moment, in PvE. I bought the complete pack so I plan to play the rest of the campaigns in the future. I would like to communicate through in-game chat channels instead of the forums, because I don't have enough time to check the forums. I am looking forward to helping other players with their quests and I am also looking forward to being helped.

EDIT:
    I was mistaken when I said I had been playing for a couple of months: it was a couple of WEEKS. I am sorry, though it doesn't really matter.

EDIT 2: The right one was 2 MONTHS, not 2 weeks, it was OK the first time, but I was mistaken in the alliance forums and that made me think it was 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Wanchu; 24-10-2009 at 16:22.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Hey guys, thanks for the interest, and will try to catch you guys in-game soon for an interview.

Karrit, I'm sorry but you will need to do a bit better than that.

Hi, You all look like a great bunch. I'd really like to get to know you all =D

* In-game Name (IGN); Ariadna Zyphriss
    * World Region (Europe, America, etc); Europe
    * Timezone; GMT+1
    * Estimated hours of play a day for weekdays and weekends;2-3 on weekends, 4+ on weekends
    * Any other information you think may help such as your playing style and preference. I spend 90% of my ingame time on my monk.
    But I got other classes as well. I got all campains and I've completed them all on more than 2 of my characters.

Also, I'm not really that good at presentations, I hope you don't judge me to much from this ^^.
    Last edited by Zyphriss; 07-01-2009 at 13:37.