PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Hi,

IGN: Fifi Firefox
    Region: North America
    Timezone: CST
    Est. hrs of play: 10/wk (more on weekends)
    Class: Ranger is my favorite so far

I just started playing GW a couple months ago; I am Erring's girlfriend and he made me do it (he tried to lure me in with pretty armor, but really, it's the only way I can hang out with him in the evenings). I've never played anything like this before, but it's been fun to figure things out. I've almost made it to my pretty Droknar's Forge armor in Prophecies, and I've played a little bit of Eye of the North (Cathedral of Flames by accident, but I did manage to finish it).

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Aw, I hope Erring realizes he's a lucky fellow to have someone understanding like you :)

Oh I do...especially since she's way better than I was when I first started...

"What? I shouldn't take two ressurerction skills?"
    "No, Erring, you can use them more than once..."
    "Oh...well, then, I'll drop one so I can bring Read the Wind to make my Barrage go faster!"
    "/facepalm"

(I've gotten better! Really!)
    Last edited by Erring Ryft; 17-12-2008 at 12:02.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Ahh she's the smart one?

In-deed. I just fix the broken stuff and read my old dead guys...

damn right he's lucky. but I'd credit my success in the game more to having his encyclopedic knowledge of all things guild wars hovering over my shoulder than to any skill of my own.

Greetings.

I have been playing GuildWars for about 3 yrs now.
    I'm keen onto mostly doing some PvE than PvP, actually almost every PvP i do is AB and/or RA.

So i'm pretty experienced in both.

IGN: The Jesterhead(ele)Jester Darkclaw(para)and Equites Imperatoris(necro) Main characters atm. is ele and necro, i'm using my paragon as a "brother" character with my Little Brother.

WorldRegion: I'm from europe, but i play mostly on American servers, couse there lots of more ppl online.

Timezone: I'm not so sure about my timezone, i have always sucked at that timezone thingy, lol ^^.

Play hrs. Weeks/weekends: At weeks i am kinda bussy becouse i'm studying, decent time i play on every weekdays is something like 4-5hrs. and in weekends i play littlebit more. Decent time is 7-8 hrs. :)

So, I'm 17 yrs old and turning 18 in may, so i'm still living on parents, and that affects how active i'll be online too. That's quite something i can tell about myself :)

-Clay-

In-game Name (IGN); Belgaleen Syzygy
    World Region (Europe, America, etc); America
    Timezone; NC, Eastern Standard Time
    Estimated hours of play a day for weekdays and weekends; No idea
    Rank/Gladiator/Champion level; No idea
    Classes most skilled with; Monk (Only Character)
    Any other information you think may help, such as prior PvP experience and the like.

New to Guild Wars and this is my first online game other than XBox Live games so I'm a complete newbie to both Guild Wars and MMORPGs. Don't play games all too often as I'm married with kids so I cannot predict when/if I can play. I read the rules and it said you had to let people know if you'll be inactive for a little bit. That may or may not be possible for me. When I can play its usually only for 30-60 mins max.

I'm looking for a relaxed, mature, atmosphere to play and for people to show me the ropes, etc.
    Last edited by jamng; 18-12-2008 at 23:42.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Thanks for your interest - I'm kinda busy for next few days but will try to reach you guys in-game ASAP.

Same for you, Midnight.

I'm interrested in joining. I just started playing GW, but I've managed to learn a lot of the basics already. A friend helped me to get to each of the starter locations for the campaigns (yes, I have the whole set). Now, I'm ready to branch out and to get involved in a guild.

I'm an adult and have a decent history with MMORPGs, so I'm no newbie. I'm playing a Mesmer/Monk in PvE. I've had a surprising amount of success with him so far. He's level 12, atm. People have said that Mesmer is a difficult class, but I think it's rather easy to play.

My Mesmer's name is Baructt Bon. I live in the USA (Central Time Zone). I play several hours per day (usually mornings, atm). On my days off, I play constantly. I try to be social and friendly with everyone. I believe in fairness and equality for all players. I will stand up for myself if the need arises. I would be happy to be in a friendly guild that enjoys PvE.