PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Andrew and Val - will add you both to my friends list and hope to catch you folks online soon :)

A few hours after I wrote that my old guild, which I thought was dead was actually alive and contacted me about re-joining.

Wanted to come back and let you know. Good luck to you and take care :)

~Val

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    No problem - see you around

Ahoi ahoi :)

Would like to start with the fact that i am a pve player, do a little JQ and such every now and then, but i would really love to join in on some HA aswell :)

Well, here goes the info
    IGN: Chaigahz Muffi
    Region: Europe
    Timezone: gmt+1
    Estimated gametime: Dont feel like pulling numbers out of the air but im usually online a little every day, some days for 12 hours others for 1. Depends on what my irl schedule looks like :D
    Well, my main is a monk, ive done nearly everything with her, only need the kurzick title for GWAMM, since i cant be bothered with faction farming day after day ive started to work on some titles on another char. Also enjoy uw and fow.

Well, since im interested in pvp aswell i thought i would just throw in that info aswell.
    I do not have any title for any pvp title to be honest, but i have done enough HA so got rank 2 there :) (hooray)
    In pvp i like to play anything but monk, cant handle the pressure hehe. And i have the pvp unlocks so i can make a pvp char and be ready to go :).

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Hello, Trine. You will be added to my friends list so hope to catch you online to discuss this further. :)

Sounds good :) Not sure if i will be online today, working overtime and have no idea how long that will take :) And if its the time zone thats a little awkward i will be online until late in the weekend :)

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    No worries. In the worse case, we can always make an appointment.

Hi ^^.

Fairly new Guild Wars player here, been looking around for a nice friendly guild, noticed your forum and read up about who you are. Sounded like a perfect match and so here I am :p.

Like I mentioned I'm pretty new to the game (though I've read up alot on forums/wiki etc while bored at work x)), so I'm still a bit of a rookie when it comes to most things, but I tend to learn quickly and do my best :d.
    I'm not much of a hardcore gamer, one of the reasons I got guild wars was because it enables me to just log on when I feel like it, play some and then log off, which I think is great :].

I'm interested in both PvP and PvE, and have 2 characters at the moment, a RPG Dervish (lvl6) and a PvP Assassin both named Phol :p. I Might PvP on the Dervish later on as well, as that part of the game is what interests me the most at the moment.
    I'm also eager to learn, improve and adjust (though not to the point that Im told exactly what to do an how I should play), I can be competitive but mainly in a semi-casual and friendly manner (meaning I won't curse and yell at someone if something goes wrong) :).

Some aditional info:

* In-game Name (IGN); Phol Lionheart (Dervish), Rawr Phol (Assassin)
    * World Region (Europe, America, etc); Europe, Sweden.
    * Timezone; GMT+1
    * Estimated hours of play a day for weekdays and weekends; Not that frequent on weekdays because of work (~0-4 hours), but if nothing shows up in RL I'll be able to log on a bit longer on weekends (~0-10+).
    * Rank/Gladiator/Champion level; None (at the moment x))
    * Classes most skilled with; Dervish, Assassin, Mesmer (A bit from former trial).

Hope I'm Blade and Rose material, awaiting your reply with anticipation :).
    Yours sincere, Phol.
    Last edited by Lord Phol; 04-03-2009 at 14:16.

I'll put you on Friends List and I'm sure Barinthus will as well when he sees your post :).

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Jamng spoke truth :)