PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weekly dervish gathering

After i read this thread i realised that the dervish is the only profession not having a community group. So what you guys think of having 1day in the week for all dervish doing events together?
    Last edited by Yanchev; 01-09-2008 at 09:34.

I'd be up for it if we are able to gather a regular crowd of people, splitting into several groups and blasting through areas etc. If more people agree to such an idea, then I'm in.

Absolutely but i guess it won't happen. I looked at the thread and from 35 viewes only 1 replied. I request more people to express their opinions whether they want this to happen or not.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Great idea, but I'm very absent minded for things like this. So I wouldn't want to say "yay I'll be there" because I may be doing something else and not paying attention. I've missed several parties in game just because I wasn't paying attention to time.

Still, I think it's a good thing to promote, so if people can nail down a time it could be added to Gorani's thread. And stuck-i-fied for now (although I will unstick it if it turns out that no one wants to play with other dervishes. :P ).

Well i will set a time but it's pointless without volunteers and for now there are only 3 including myself. I hope that more will come.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    I'm in. =)

Count me in. nothing like a good and fun run.

Sounds like some fun to me, I'd be in as well.

Possibly the way forward would be to set a date and time that the players of whom said they could/would attend if you sorted this, we meet and then can go from there, hopefully the ventures that'd we'd have as a small group could possibly become bigger and a regular thing?

Comment has been Deleted
    Last edited by Rhinala; 06-09-2008 at 20:58.