PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd be interested in joining :) Though as someone else said, I am pretty absent minded about making these types of things on time xD

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'd be up for it, but I don't think anyone is organising it. Maybe we should crash someone else's party. :D

Haha, that'd be fun xD

Monks: Hey fellow monks, how's the monking going?
    -Dervish ninjas in-
    Dervish: Hey fellow monks! I mean <.< Yes... monks.
    Monks: >.>

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    If you can build a regular group that lasts a few turns, remember to send me a PM, so I can put you in the sticky in the CL Forum.

Gorani
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

I wouldn't mind being part of something like this if I could make it. I think it would be fun. I tend to work crazy ever changing hours at work but if I could make it I would.

IGN: Sunnraye Imhotep Dervish/whatever I want....lol

Sounds fun, count me in :D
    My dervish is "Grenths Eye"

Ok. I see there are enough people to participate. So I am making the gathering this Saturday on the 7th of February in Kodash Bazaar American English dist 1 at 6:00PM GMT. My ingame name is Nightmare Of Anubis so contact me if you have questions or suggestions. Hope all of you will come!
    P.S. I changed the place since GTOB was too crowded. The final place is Kodash Bazaar.
    Last edited by Yanchev; 03-02-2009 at 19:14.

A little suggestion maybe you should make it International district instead of American one as that is less likely to be crowed.

Well Kodash now is almost always empty so i don't think we will have problem with crowds. My fear is that not enough people will come.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I will try to be there, but I may need reminding. If a derv named Kaukeh Heru doesn't show up, add me to your contact list and give me a shout. I'm liable to forget once I'm in game otherwise.