PC Gaming News
Page 165 of 448 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4479
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    I tried Assassin's Creed ones and didn't like it. Recently bought Brotherhood and love it (multiplayer is, while limited, one of the most fun multiplayer experiences I've had lately). I'm not interested in getting AC2 anymore, since I kind of spoiled the story anyway, and I'm not sure if I'll be into that much more hours after finishing Brotherhood.

That being said, has anyone tried the newly-released F2P game Magic The Gathering: Tactics?

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    I thought the Space Marine demo was okay for what it was. I mean, I'd rather play it than Gears on the toybox, but $17 is still more than I'm willing to pay for it atm. Not a priority game.

Also, I'm starting to think I'm the only person who doesn't really like Assassin's Creed. I bought the first one over a year ago for $5, tried playing it twice (thru the intro area), and still didn't get hooked.

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    AC does improve in 2, but mostly by being more varied. The core gameplay is still the same. So if you didn't get into the first one at all, then I guess it's not your series. However, one of the series staples is a wtf-ending, and it has some story to it after all, in the past and present. You should try at least getting to do a few proper assassinations. Those are pretty fun.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    AC2 is so much better than AC1, it's flat out ridiculous.

Also I don't know how you guys aren't fans of gratuitous orc killing violence. It's like orcs must die but instead of lame tower defense, you just go in there and smash some skulls yourself.

tapatalked on galaxy nexus
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Orcs Must Die! is a really fun game. Definitely a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Guided Daggers View Post
    I tried Assassin's Creed ones and didn't like it. Recently bought Brotherhood and love it (multiplayer is, while limited, one of the most fun multiplayer experiences I've had lately). I'm not interested in getting AC2 anymore, since I kind of spoiled the story anyway, and I'm not sure if I'll be into that much more hours after finishing Brotherhood.

That being said, has anyone tried the newly-released F2P game Magic The Gathering: Tactics?
    Wait wut?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIY4yW3hY7I
    Oh so it's just Magic, but in 3D. Right.
    Lets get that off my download list tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    I thought the Space Marine demo was okay for what it was. I mean, I'd rather play it than Gears on the toybox, but $17 is still more than I'm willing to pay for it atm. Not a priority game.
    This is a super silly comparison. Gears has almost nothing in common with Space Marine, except for the fact you play a buffed out space marine.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Orcs Must Die! Awesome game indeed.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayren View Post
    This is a super silly comparison. Gears has almost nothing in common with Space Marine, except for the fact you play a buffed out space marine.
    You are correct, sir. Space Marine has fewer chest-high walls and dead wives. Also, less bromance.

Space Marine is less about cover and more about mass Ork murder, but the two are still in the same genre as far as I'm casually concerned. Big grunty space man action. They're different, but my point was that I'd rather use Warhammer's meatbags than Gears', if I had to choose. Gears sounded neat at first, but the bit I played on the PC didn't impress. The 2-3 hours I played of Gears 2 single-player at a friend's house were pretty awful, but I can see the attraction of horde mode. I think that's why a lot of people play it.
    Last edited by Zalis; 06-02-2012 at 16:37.