PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrum View Post
    i'm sorry but i'll have to jump on the shardfenix bandwagon.

it just amazes me how you can spend years and millions developing this great game, have this loyal fanbase of dedicated players, then hire a complete and utter retarded ****-up who DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME to balance it. and he openly admits it, i mean he can at least PRETEND he plays!!

i mean... u can get the top 100 players to balance it FOR FREE... why izzy??? for the love of god, whyyyyy?????????
    Right. This allows the top 100 players to balance the game in their favor thus allowing them to gain a monopoly over the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrog View Post
    Right. This allows the top 100 players to balance the game in their favor thus allowing them to gain a monopoly over the top 100.
    lolwut? Top players all want balance so it's competitive. There isn't going to be some monopoly.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    dbrog is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
    This post smells of foul ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrog View Post
    OHHH I remember you now!
    You were the guy trying to troll david way back,

Fun times. Guess it's expected from you that you would say that, you seem to have a knack for trolling.

The top 100 won't unbalance the game for Izzy. They would do nothing vice balance. Heck, I remember nobody at Anet hardly ever correcting issues when they HAD the top players testing for them before Nightfall release.
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    They obviously can't have.

Top 100 players WERE trying to balance the game for Izzy, but he ignored most of the suggestions.

This quote wreaks of, "I don't want to learn how to play the game. Instead of learning how to play the game, give me a game where I click a few buttons and stare at my computer, watching it do all the work for me."

If you're not good enough to be in top 100, why in the hell would you think you deserve to be? Lrn 2 play, nub.

Top 100 guilds must laugh hysterically at this type of comment. It's like the opponent going, "OMG LEET HAX." Hell yeah! Haha
    Last edited by Chicago Jack; 03-01-2009 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Jack View Post
    If you're not good enough to be in top 100
    Being in the top 100 doesn't require you to be good. rawr is a good example of this. Ever watched how they play on obs? The only reason they win is because nobody else plays anymore.