PC Gaming News

New to the forums!

Hey guys and gals, I have been creeping around these forums for some time now getting the latest info on updates and such. I figured its about time I actually registered haha. These forums seem to have the most mature (not that that says a lot haha) community of the GW forums.

A little info about me... I have been playing Guildwars since the beta weekends with a good friend of mine and we still play regularly. Me and my friend have a "guild" which is more like a tiny militia of 4 haha. We enjoy harassing other players any way possible, but with all humility of course. If you have ever been harassed by a group of 3 or 4 people at once, our guild likely had something to do with it!

Anyways, look forward to participating in discussions and the flaming of whiners haha!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Welcome to the forums, you aren't that group of Koreans that had me wait about Hell Precipice for 20 mins only to dump me for a guildie about 3 years ago are you?

-m0r

Quote Originally Posted by Art Yi Mor View Post
    Welcome to the forums, you aren't that group of Koreans that had me wait about Hell Precipice for 20 mins only to dump me for a guildie about 3 years ago are you?

-m0r

Haha! No 3 years ago it would have just been 2 of us, and we aren't Korean. I sense bitterness

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, enjoy the ride. ;)