PC Gaming News

Can Factions, EOTN, etc, access heros in nightfall?

Can a Factions player who purchases Nightfall still acccess the Nightfall heroes that are unlocked in Kourna?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Kella Murphy View Post
    Can a Factions player who purchases Nightfall still acccess the Nightfall heroes that are unlocked in Kourna?

TIA
    I am bit unsure what you're asking but here goes:

If you are talking PvP and create PvP Factions character, yes if the hero is unlocked on your account, via faction unlock or pve unlock, you can use it on the PvP character.

If you are creating a PvE Factions character, that character will have to travel to NF to unlock the hero for that character.

Or do you mean you had a trial of NF tied to your Factions account and you purchased NF after playing? Then yes you will retain you unlocked heros on the account. But I'm not 100% sure if you let the trial expire, if you retain the unlocks when you purchase NF and tie it to your account. Someone else can/will confirm/deny/elaborate this.
    Last edited by EmptySkull; 24-12-2008 at 16:21.
    "Victory begins in the mind"
    -Empty Skull, Proud Leader of KaoS League

Thanks for your response, sorry my question wasn't more clear. I think you answered my question anyways though. Basically I just wanted to know if I buy factions/prophecies and reach lvl 20, then purchase NF, and travel to Kourna will I still recieve Zhed, Master of whispers, or any of the other heroes that are acquired there.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Foreigners arriving in Nightfall get Koss, Dunkoro, Tahlkora, Melonni immediately. You get Jin or Sousuke immediately, too, but need to do a minor quest for them. Once in Consulate Docks, you get Zenmai's & Olias' quests, if you own Factions and Prophecies, that is.

After that, just follow the primary quests like a native character to get the rest of the heroes. (In Norgu/Goren's case, in Razah's case and in the case of any hero that you'll get after the last mission, it's a secondary quest.)