PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

Raelians Cancel Tel Aviv Mega-Orgy

After weeks of preparations for the largest sex event of its kind in Israel, organizers were forced to cancel it this week due to public pressure and threats exerted on the owner of the venue where the sex fest was to take place.

The event in question, which was scheduled to take place on "International Orgasm Day," aimed to bring together some 250 participants seeking to promote world peace through multiple orgasms reached by masturbation or sex.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...642845,00.html

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Oh man, it's a such hassle to cancel those flight plans. Not mentioning I'm now stuck with that Costco sized jar of va.... erm never mind.

On a serious note, Tel Aviv? Interesting spot. I'd think there are other locations more suited. As for the whole concept - I'm like whatever rocks their boat as long it doesn't harm others.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Bah, if they canceled the earth's, then surely the one on planet Robo-Booty-X, will be canceled as well.

evillorderic
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwithtwohands View Post
    Bah, if they canceled the earth's, then surely the one on planet Robo-Booty-X, will be canceled as well.

Us actual robots and robot admirers can never actually win, can we?

Pity.

The world could need more events that is about being social.

I wonder how many new STDs that entire event would create..Pharmaceutical companies just lost another bit of revenue; they could use more diseases to create medicine for to increase their profits.

...international orgasm day?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    ...international orgasm day?
    You know they got a day for every freaking thing, don't you?

August 8th; haven't you been paying attention?