PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GWOnline.Net Member
    cuz its a good way to spend the minutes on my drunkard title while watching TV
    best reason to AB ever

GWOnline.Net Member
    cuz its a good way to spend the minutes on my drunkard title while watching TV
    Best reason to AB ever

Quote Originally Posted by trekkie dude View Post
    what is the point of abing anymore? with the recent update to jade quarry and fort aspenwood it is a lot faster and rewarding than going to alliance battle.

sure the player may be able to get more points in AB when they are on the extreme end of the either side, but what are the odds of that happening? there is really no point in fighting when luxon continues to mob and the kurzick continue to try and fight off the mob.

that is what is still appalling to me. after so many months, you would think people would learn not to fight the luxon mob, or not to mob at all. i was on the extreme end of ab and lost badly and got 600 points for my trouble. that's only 3 jade shards in jade quarry. jade quarry is going to get very popular while ab, in theory should be going down the tube without a big update to make it worth the time.

so what are your thoughts?

p.s okay i'll admit i basically was on playing kurzick throughout the day and i kept losing 1 battle after another. don't believe i won a single match today.
    Luxons mob? Since when... during my short time as a Kurzick (and this was a really long time ago), they did it every match, but they have yet to do it in a single match I've been in since I've switched sides. It's always been a split (I would call it 4/4/4, but random noobs fail to do that) and the Kurzicks mob almost all the time.

And the big issue with Alliance Battles is that it's always in Kurzick territory.... ALWAYS... why can't it be in Saltspray for once... it's the only stage I really like.

I vote for epic battles. taking a kurzick castle by seige. 4 players vs wave after wave of kurziks. Ummm.. .wild bridge battles. grudge matches against individual players, being hunted around an isolated part of the map by a ranger for 10mins until my team mates turn up and stomp the ranger.... all lols and just epic battles galore. syncing with 3 groups from your guild and all being on TS. just hanging out with 4 mates and going on commando missions and just trying to have enjoyable games.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I liked it when CneX (any regulars ABers/timewasters will be familiar with the guild)went Kurz for a while and we saw Luxon maps again, plus playing against competent people is more interesting.

A note on mobbing: people tend to mob when there is nothing left to cap. Solution? Go where the mob isn't. Stop suiciding on the team that's waiting in your base/just outside your base, and learn to use the goddamn teleporters and learn to organise yourself. I've played both Kurz and Lux and people just don't use common sense, and that's why they get rolled so hard. People treat the AB maps as they would the JQ/FA maps, and that doesn't tend to work.

Once I max Luxon via AB, I'l start playing Kurz. My pro AB skillz will push the maps back towards Lulu land. I promise. <3
    Dea Draconis Friendship is Magic Dea Felidae
    kokabel.5728

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    Once I max Luxon via AB
    You have way too much time :<

Quote Originally Posted by kokabel View Post
    Once I max Luxon via AB, I'l start playing Kurz. My pro AB skillz will push the maps back towards Lulu land. I promise. <3
    you will have to get passed me first. :P

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Kedde View Post
    You have way too much time :<
    I'm just under 1mil away from max now. With ZCombat Quests it won't take long at all.

Yeah okay, you're probably right.
    Dea Draconis Friendship is Magic Dea Felidae
    kokabel.5728