PC Gaming News

A web series about a group of online gamers

found this today, still watching through season 1, figured someone here might be interested in watching too....http://www.watchtheguild.com/

old news for most.

still funny though, and I see they released some season2 eps :)

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Ayeh, The Guild is awesome.

sat and watched every episode last night, it is indeed awesome and made me laugh on more than one occasion.

I thought this was going to be the normal overly-cliche-it'd-be-funny-but-you're-trying-too-hard gamer thing, but I actually found it quite entertaining.

The main character's name and face are very familiar as well, but I can't place her.
    Last edited by B Ephekt; 09-01-2009 at 15:32.

Yeah, I looked her up on IMDB but didn't see any roles that really stood out. I do watch House, although I don't remember seeing her in any episodes. That's probably what it was though.

She was the girl in Dr Horrible's sing-along blog a few months back, that's probably where you saw her. That's how I found out about the guild personally. :)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentMoon View Post
    She was the girl in Dr Horrible's sing-along blog a few months back, that's probably where you saw her. That's how I found out about the guild personally. :)
    Ah hah! So that's where I've seen her before.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Heh, just noticed one of the guys in the first season Christmas special is wearing a Grenth cap.