PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

MesCon 2009 - March 14th, 2009

Greetings Fellow MesLads and MesLassies! (And non-Mesmers too!)

I am pleased to officially announce the date and time for one of our most anticipated events of the year, MesCon! I apologize for not posting this sooner, I needed a kick in the butt to get out from under my homework and onto the forums.

• When: Saturday, March 14th, 2009
    • Time: Noon Pacific Time (Like many Anet events!), which is 19:00 UTC/GMT.
    • Where: Henge of Denravi ID1.
    • Why: Why not?! Mingle, dance, and socialize with some mesmer socialites!

Of course come wearing green, if you can! It's so close to Saint Patrick's Day, and we'll likely have the Lucky weekend at that point, so why not come in the spirit? It's all good fun, of course.

About Donations: I'm willing to accept any and every thing for a donation! I have no specific requests, but of course, booze and fireworks are always fun for those looking for the titles and just for fun and giggles! Feel free to whisper me in game (IGN: Mog Ruith Of Armagh).

Of course, non-mesmers are always welcome! Bring your friends, your family, chat, drink, have fun!

I hope I haven't left anything out, I'm in a bit of a rush!

As far as me making it to the event or not, don't worry about it, I've got it taken care of. Thanks for all the offers to help!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send me a private message here on the forums, in game, or reply to the thread!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day and a Merry MesCon!

~Mog Ruith of Armagh

I'll see if me and my camera finger can be there. There's nothing more photogenic than an outpost full of dancing mesmer folk.

I'll be there, as always, although I'll be working that Saturday. Can't leave Moggy's faithful buddy sitting at home alone.

I'm probably working that day, but I'll go ahead and afk it.

Miss out on one of Mog's Mesmer events?!

Nevar! Looking forward to it!!! I didn't get to quite make the whole party last time, so I might have to arrive early this go round to make up for it.

Sounds great to me! Tris or Izzy will to be there and help Moggles in any way they possibly can!

--Morri

Sheesh, the hardest part is deciding which of my mesmers to bring!

Quote Originally Posted by ygraul View Post
    Sheesh, the hardest part is deciding which of my mesmers to bring!
    Yay you have finally have joined the club of "to many mesmers" and I vote for Maeve 'Ole penny can sit this one out.

In honor of all things green and mesmery, I re-present the infamous Mog hangman game.