PC Gaming News
Page 553 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 10002
    GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeon Lion View Post
    Funny Alaris, I'm also currently having driving lessons.

5 more lessons before I have the minimum required by law (32). Once I have them I'll see if I'll need some more (probably, lol) before I take the driving exam.
    The law changed here, but I don't really know what the new law is... I still fall under the old law...

I had no requirement for number of hours driven... it's 8 months delay with classes, or 12 months delay without them.... between your theory exam and your practical exam.

I did 12 hours with instructor as part of my driving class. Add 20-25 hours with my mom mostly...
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I don't like the user interface... I still prefer my Win2K look. After I finally managed to disable all that junk called Aero (I believe it's the way it's spelled), it was barely decent. Not worth the trouble over XP.

I dislike the Win7 interface as well.
    You can set the theme to Windows Classic (which is probably what you have). If it's something beyond that, then I don't know what to tell you...

I don't like the user interface... I still prefer my Win2K look. After I finally managed to disable all that junk called Aero (I believe it's the way it's spelled), it was barely decent. Not worth the trouble over XP.

I dislike the Win7 interface as well.
    but you're old!

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    The law changed here, but I don't really know what the new law is... I still fall under the old law...

I had no requirement for number of hours driven... it's 8 months delay with classes, or 12 months delay without them.... between your theory exam and your practical exam.

I did 12 hours with instructor as part of my driving class. Add 20-25 hours with my mom mostly...

You have it easy then.

In here, besides having a minimum of 32 hours of driving *while* under the instructor's guidance, you MUST pass the driving exam before 6 months have passed after you passed the theory exam.

In other words, the theory exam has a validity of 6 months. If you don't get aproved pratically before that, it's back to square one.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Here the law used to be that you had to take driver's ed to get a license. Schools were required to offer it, but now with budget crunches, private businesses can offer it to students. Never knew what the law was for adults who never had formal lessons.

Montreal against Pittsburgh for NHL semi-finals! That will be an exciting match.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    Here the law used to be that you had to take driver's ed to get a license. Schools were required to offer it, but now with budget crunches, private businesses can offer it to students. Never knew what the law was for adults who never had formal lessons.

Montreal against Pittsburgh for NHL semi-finals! That will be an exciting match.
    Pittsburgh better not get ANYWHERE NEAR the Finals. I'm pissed they beat the Caps...but go Montreal, and go Boston. Boston and Chicago for the cup.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Now a Bruins-Black Hawks series would be great, too. I am soooo glad to have been able to see Phil Esposito going against brother, Tony.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

saddly my poor stars out out again now my next teem the mavs are out ... i still have the every ready rangers to enjoy also.

s
    +1

omg i have a double post... and look at the time between post what is the world comming to
    Last edited by Lady Rhonwyn; 01-05-2010 at 15:33. Reason: You can't have double posts!

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    When people start talking about sports, in general, the conversation dies...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    When people start talking about sports, in general, the conversation dies...
    That's not the problem of people who like sports! But, the conversation dies when people stop spamming as well . So I don't really think that sports talk stalled the "conversation".

Besides, like I've done in the past, you are free to post whatever you want here, whether or not it is relevant to what is being talked about, seeing as this is the postcount thread, meaning this is the thread for absolute nothingness. You don't want to talk about sports? Start something new? I don't want to talk about that something, I'll start something newer .