PC Gaming News
Page 788 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 288688738778784785786787788789790791792798838888 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 10002
    Rose and i are going on our 22 year married. poor lady stuck with me...

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Fights never bothered me much tbh...
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*
    If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*

If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet *stomp stomp*
    If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet *stomp stomp*
    If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it clap your hands stomp your feet *stomp stomp*

If you're happy and you know it shout hooray "HOORAY!"
    If you're happy and you know it shout hooray "HOORAY!"
    If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it shout hooray "HOORAY!"

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    If you're happy and you know it post in this thread "+1"
    If you're happy and you know it post in this thread "+1"
    If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it post in this thread "+1"

ooooh look, I have 13k+ posts.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Oscar from Sesame Street and I don't want to clap our hands.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluff Isle [SBI]
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii] & Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Si tu aimes le soleil, tapes des mains! *clap clap*
    (If you like the sun, clap your hands)

Of course, today it's more "Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver..." (My country isn't a country, it's winter...)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *clap*-I-N-G-O, *clap*-I-N-G-O, *clap*-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *clap*-*clap*-N-G-O, *clap*-*clap*-N-G-O, *clap*-*clap*-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-G-O, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-G-O, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-O, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-O, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

I know a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*, *clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*-*clap*, and Bingo was his name-o!

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Sounds like bears has a bad case of the clap.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    The Historically (Hysterically) Correct Terror Alerts By Nation

ALERTS TO TERROR THREATS IN 2011 EUROPE

By John Cleese

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross."

The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish n avy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is canceled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

John Cleese - British writer, actor and tall person
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)