PC Gaming News
Page 792 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802842892 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 10002
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    A. Says who? It can be entertaining sometimes to bug someone (within limits of course). Who knows, someone might learn something too (probably not the moron though).

B. What else do you expect from a bear ;)

C. Is there really a point to internet discussions? You know, other than to think about issues and hopefully learn what others think? And learn to argue?

D. Spammer tip... it's easier to spam if you're having such discussions... on several threads at once. It gets boring to just go +1.
    All my points were about why I'm not going to call anyone out for being a moron. How would calling someone out be entertaining? And what would someone learn from anyone being called out?

There is no point to calling anyone out. I wouldn't want anyone to call me out like that, so I wouldn't do it to anyone.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Agreed Bears.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Me? I'd say that Alaris is.... I never spam, I only post meaningful comments and try never to antagonize the other posters...

Seriously, Lady, how many times have I seen you say this (however true it may be)?
    /agree Oh, man do I agree with that. I think "I never spam, I only post meaningful comments and try never to antagonize the other posters..." is her spam trademark!

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    All my points were about why I'm not going to call anyone out for being a moron. How would calling someone out be entertaining? And what would someone learn from anyone being called out?

There is no point to calling anyone out. I wouldn't want anyone to call me out like that, so I wouldn't do it to anyone.
    Agreed Bears.
    You morons would think that way.

I couldn't resist that. /sorry

TRUEbies were doing UW today. We were going along really fine until I screwed it up for everyone. Thank goodness I can't be kicked out of the guild.

And good to see you around again, bears.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    TRUEbies were doing UW today. We were going along really fine until I screwed it up for everyone. Thank goodness I can't be kicked out of the guild.

The one good reason for being leader?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    And good to see you around again, bears.

My PS3 wouldn't let me go, sorry, lol. Now I just need to actually play GW again. I've logged on recently, but I just kinda sat there not knowing what to do.

I SHOULD celebrate though...someone finally OFFERED me a job. 2 phone screenings and 2 interviews later after however many resumes sent and applications filled out. Now I just have to go take a damn drug test. Oh well, I'm clean anyway, so no biggie.

Now that is a great conversation. mild arguments, no name calling (sign of mature people)(giggles) all that is left is to determine if this should be looked at as a philosophical conversation or just a frendly debate. both are very close to eachother in thought but sometimes its hard to decide between them.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    The one good reason for being leader?
    Main reason I have not stepped down to allow someone else the GL position. I wouldn't last a day as a member.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post

My PS3 wouldn't let me go, sorry, lol. Now I just need to actually play GW again. I've logged on recently, but I just kinda sat there not knowing what to do.

I SHOULD celebrate though...someone finally OFFERED me a job. 2 phone screenings and 2 interviews later after however many resumes sent and applications filled out. Now I just have to go take a damn drug test. Oh well, I'm clean anyway, so no biggie.
    Good luck with getting the job!

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

opens the door to this thread..
    shakes head....
    i dont believe it. dust i see dust on the floor
    thsi thread is at 7918 post and i wonder if it can ever get to 10k post.
    gets out mop and starts work on the dust.

It's been too long...

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockweaver View Post
    thsi thread is at 7918 post and i wonder if it can ever get to 10k post.
    It can be if our resident spammers would do their jobs and post in this thread to keep it alive. If they can't do it, their forum spammer titles should be stripped and given to those who truly deserve them...Me and Dom!