PC Gaming News
Page 792 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802842892 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 10002
  1. #7911
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    bearsfwd's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    A. Says who? It can be entertaining sometimes to bug someone (within limits of course). Who knows, someone might learn something too (probably not the moron though).

    B. What else do you expect from a bear ;)

    C. Is there really a point to internet discussions? You know, other than to think about issues and hopefully learn what others think? And learn to argue?

    D. Spammer tip... it's easier to spam if you're having such discussions... on several threads at once. It gets boring to just go +1.
    All my points were about why I'm not going to call anyone out for being a moron. How would calling someone out be entertaining? And what would someone learn from anyone being called out?

    There is no point to calling anyone out. I wouldn't want anyone to call me out like that, so I wouldn't do it to anyone.

  2. #7912
    GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Alaris's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    29,751
    Agreed Bears.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

  3. #7913
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Domitilde's Avatar
    Server

    Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

    Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Posts

    8,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Me? I'd say that Alaris is.... I never spam, I only post meaningful comments and try never to antagonize the other posters...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post

    Seriously, Lady, how many times have I seen you say this (however true it may be)?
    /agree Oh, man do I agree with that. I think "I never spam, I only post meaningful comments and try never to antagonize the other posters..." is her spam trademark!

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    All my points were about why I'm not going to call anyone out for being a moron. How would calling someone out be entertaining? And what would someone learn from anyone being called out?

    There is no point to calling anyone out. I wouldn't want anyone to call me out like that, so I wouldn't do it to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Agreed Bears.
    You morons would think that way.

    I couldn't resist that. /sorry

    TRUEbies were doing UW today. We were going along really fine until I screwed it up for everyone. Thank goodness I can't be kicked out of the guild.

    And good to see you around again, bears.

    Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

  4. #7914
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Lady Rhonwyn's Avatar
    Server

    Aurora Glade
    Guild

    GWOnline [GWO]
    Posts

    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    TRUEbies were doing UW today. We were going along really fine until I screwed it up for everyone. Thank goodness I can't be kicked out of the guild.


    The one good reason for being leader?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

  5. #7915
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    bearsfwd's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    And good to see you around again, bears.


    My PS3 wouldn't let me go, sorry, lol. Now I just need to actually play GW again. I've logged on recently, but I just kinda sat there not knowing what to do.

    I SHOULD celebrate though...someone finally OFFERED me a job. 2 phone screenings and 2 interviews later after however many resumes sent and applications filled out. Now I just have to go take a damn drug test. Oh well, I'm clean anyway, so no biggie.

  6. #7916
    Now that is a great conversation. mild arguments, no name calling (sign of mature people)(giggles) all that is left is to determine if this should be looked at as a philosophical conversation or just a frendly debate. both are very close to eachother in thought but sometimes its hard to decide between them.

  7. #7917
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Domitilde's Avatar
    Server

    Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

    Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Posts

    8,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    The one good reason for being leader?
    Main reason I have not stepped down to allow someone else the GL position. I wouldn't last a day as a member.

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post


    My PS3 wouldn't let me go, sorry, lol. Now I just need to actually play GW again. I've logged on recently, but I just kinda sat there not knowing what to do.

    I SHOULD celebrate though...someone finally OFFERED me a job. 2 phone screenings and 2 interviews later after however many resumes sent and applications filled out. Now I just have to go take a damn drug test. Oh well, I'm clean anyway, so no biggie.
    Good luck with getting the job!

    Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

  8. #7918
    opens the door to this thread..
    shakes head....
    i dont believe it. dust i see dust on the floor
    thsi thread is at 7918 post and i wonder if it can ever get to 10k post.
    gets out mop and starts work on the dust.

  9. #7919
    It's been too long...

  10. #7920
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    bearsfwd's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockweaver View Post
    thsi thread is at 7918 post and i wonder if it can ever get to 10k post.
    It can be if our resident spammers would do their jobs and post in this thread to keep it alive. If they can't do it, their forum spammer titles should be stripped and given to those who truly deserve them...Me and Dom!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •