PC Gaming News
Page 904 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914954 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 10002
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    I said. Thief!

(Who was he stealing from? you, raye?)

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Yes, her. Ergo her recognizing the pics.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    That's how I guessed it. I'm so smaert.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Roommate leaving for London in a few days. So. Much. Beer. Must. Hang. On.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Particulars about the beer, please.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Well, since he is moving away, I am trying to spend as much time with him as I possibly can. I've been under the weather, too, so this is definitely taking its toll on me!

Last Wednesday, I tried Southhampton at this lame bar with friends, ended up switching to PBR. Bartender gave me a free can whaaat. The Southhampton was like 9% alcohol, I had no clue why I was getting drunk after a couple. Someone bought me an IPA, which I did NOT drink bleh

Friday we went out, nowhere of note, and were just drinking regular buds, coors, etc.

Saturday, I had a Sam Adams Summer. Bought a six-pack on a whim. Then I went with my roommate to his buddy's and we had some Heineken (blah).

Monday I think we had some brews on the couch, buds and coors.

Tuesday I had an open bar event, had some Stella, then switched to Captain and ginger.

Last night, we had some buds on the couch, then tried to go to Blue Note because my roommate's friend is in town and they didn't know what to do. The Roots were playing, so we got there an hour early. They told us if we got on line at 8, we MIGHT be able to get into the 11:30 show, so we left and went to this place called Fat Cat that has pool tables, ping pong tables, live jazz, board games, etc. I had an Alallagash White, then switched to some Apricot beer. Then we went to another bar and had some Sam Adams Lite. Then I bounced.

Who knows what awaits me this evening or tomorrow? Saturday I'm supposed to catch up with my cousin.

My roommate is going home this weekend, but I think he's coming back next week. I think I can make it!

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Are you of Irish descent?

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Nope, boring old Italian. But I'm in my 20s and I live in Manhattan, so these periods come and go, especially in the summer. Rooftop bars, industry parties, etc. That said, I am very much looking forward to a weekend of doing absolutely no drinking. I want to do laundry, go to the gym, and sleep in the sun in the park.
    It is worth noting that, of all these outings, I only got a little drunk once. I've been out for drinks a lot lately, but I usually only have 2-3 drinks over a few hours, so I'm not out getting sloshed and stumbling home. Though, my roommate does tend pound them and stick a new beer in my hand every time he grabs a round. Still, he hasn't gotten me drunk lately. Tipsy, yeah, but not drunk.

Went out with my cousin last night. I got a margarita, then we had a couple of beers, buds, miller. Had an interview this morning, so we didn't stay out too late; only until like 12.

I remembered where we went last Friday: To Webster Hall to catch some shows. The bands were not good.
    Last edited by RD; 24-06-2011 at 17:13.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    What's wrong with this site today? My screen isn't shifting back and forth.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Lol I wouldn't know, has the ticker been bad lately? Its the first time in a while that I can sit in front of a computer and check the forums with a browser instead of tapatalk >.<