PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapons Grade

Weapons Grade

Can anyone tell me the what are the best grade weapons as regard's colour. So far I've blue, purple and gold weapons. Is there much of a difference between them?

I've tried a search of the forum to find an answer as I'm sure this question has been asked before but there are so many post's that I don't really know where to begin.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

StormBluff
    Guild

GWOA, TRUE
    there really is no best, but for trading value it's gold>purple>blue. Golds can fetch decent prices, purples sell occassionally, and blues rarely sell- usually only if r7/r8 or extremely rare skin.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Any color weapon can be equally good. Golds have the highest chance of having perfect mods/stats.

Weapon Overview

Thanks for the info. Are there any other colours beside's these three?

Greens, which are "unique" items. They often have unique skins and their stats and boss that drops them are always consistent.

There are also reds - PvP weapons with upgraded skins. Don't worry about those. :P

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1000 Experience Points

There are also whites. *ahem*

and yellows! Only in my imagination though =(

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    Greens, which are "unique" items. They often have unique skins and their stats and boss that drops them are always consistent.
    Green weapons cannot have their upgrades removed, unlike Gold, Purple, and Blue weapons. They also cannot have upgrades added, unlike Gold, Purple, Blue, and White items (I think you can upgrade White items, but I don't remember).

EDIT: Most Green items' skins can be replicated, but not all of them. Some Green items have unique skins that cannot be found elsewhere, whereas some Green items have skins that are very commonly found.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    and they are not always highly priced noob or starter greens don't fetch anything imo

Quote Originally Posted by Helliwolf View Post
    and yellows! Only in my imagination though =(
    yellows ARE golds.. you might of being scarcastic but then...

as a note 'I think' the Gold weapons from the BMP are unsellable as in they cant be traded same goes with the bonus weapons... customised weapons will effect the pricing and the person you sell em to won't gain the benifit
    Last edited by Karn the Betrayer; 24-02-2009 at 00:42.