PC Gaming News
Page 206 of 324 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3236
    Five or so Luxon Area vanquishes... dunno if I can squeeze in time this weekend. Likely I'll pass.

If he stays in cantha, I'll bet on him asking for pulsating growths, or Venerable mantid pinchers.

Nah, he'll jump over to Shing Jea and ask for Animal Hides.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

StormBluff
    Guild

GWOA, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    Nah, he'll jump over to Shing Jea and ask for Animal Hides.
    Clay Bricks week after?

From Guru, he's in Mount Qinkai, looking for three Naga skins.

yeah...a very short walk from the aspenwood gate luxon side (near the magistrate).....got 2 accounts there so far.....and whatdidIget...
    merch summoners, mysterious tonics, candy, honey and one more keg---at least my monk is happy. (will continue to be until he has maxed sweets and drunkard--which are both getting lots closer!)
    at which point I think I will just sell them and save up for my minis which nic doesnt want me to have.

Joy... now I gotta work on getting the chara on the one account up that far. JUST did vizunah last night. Fortunately I should be able to get there without needing to do sanjin.

Quote Originally Posted by Noa Brightington View Post
    Joy... now I gotta work on getting the chara on the one account up that far. JUST did vizunah last night. Fortunately I should be able to get there without needing to do sanjin.
    Yeah, you only need to have done up to Boreas Seabed. After that, you can enter that explorable and go from there...*should be able to* I have some that need to start at Count's Daughter, so at least they're *almost* there.
    Den mother of In Pace Requiescat. We're recruiting!

Is it possible to farm Naga skins off the low-leveled ones on Shing Jea Island? Wiki just shows the ones in Luxon land, but I thought I'd check. But from the looks of it, it's only in the Jade Sea.

In which case, another week I'll skip this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    Is it possible to farm Naga skins off the low-leveled ones on Shing Jea Island? Wiki just shows the ones in Luxon land, but I thought I'd check. But from the looks of it, it's only in the Jade Sea.

In which case, another week I'll skip this.
    Shing Jea ones drop Naga Hides/Pelts, not Naga Skins.