PC Gaming News
Page 207 of 324 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3236
    Not too bad. Right outside Breakers Point there are 3 groups of naga that a solo R/Rt SoS can farm (carefully) and they dropped 1-3 skins each run. If you pull the first group the NPCs at the resurrection shrine will help. On another of the groups sometimes the Outcasts will fight them and as long as you get some hits in they sometimes drop then also. Of course then you have to kill the Outcasts, but they are easier than the Nagas.

Already have 50 Naga Skins in storage, so need a few more. All my characters had been following the Zaishen missions, so I have characters in all accounts that have reached at least the Unwaking Waters. I remember soloing nagas are difficult based on my experience trying to farm the Woespreader for my MM heroes a few months ago. Haven't tried again since, but during the weekend my beastmaster ranger got 2 superior vigor runes from those Outcasts while doing those quests on the Luxon side ( first time in GW's almost 5 years history since I had been concentraring on the Kurzick portion of the game ).

The route I took for farming started at Eredon Terrace and headed west, killing all four naga bosses along the way. Then I hopped the portal to the Archipelagos to kill the monk and ritualist bosses. In all netted me about 3 skins per run.

Was quite fun actually; it's been a long while since I've been to the Jade Sea, and I took the opportunity to go hero-less and play with some of the henchmen that are unique to that area.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    Not too bad. Right outside Breakers Point there are 3 groups of naga that a solo R/Rt SoS can farm (carefully) and they dropped 1-3 skins each run. If you pull the first group the NPCs at the resurrection shrine will help. On another of the groups sometimes the Outcasts will fight them and as long as you get some hits in they sometimes drop then also. Of course then you have to kill the Outcasts, but they are easier than the Nagas.
    North of the rez shrine you spawn in front of when you leave Breaker's is a path that leads to a lake. There's 2 more naga groups in there, short trip if you back track after clearing the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD View Post
    North of the rez shrine you spawn in front of when you leave Breaker's is a path that leads to a lake. There's 2 more naga groups in there, short trip if you back track after clearing the beach.
    Tried that, but had trouble with the 4 onis that popped up.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    Tried that, but had trouble with the 4 onis that popped up.
    Go a little more west and north. There's another path that is oni free.

map
    Last edited by BladeDVD; 20-04-2010 at 20:56.

He's in Melandru's Hope (collecting 3 Dredge Incisors per gift).

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Confirmed.

Go south from the Jade Flats. He's at the east border, near the shrine on the plateau.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Hmm.. heh... hehehe... HAAA! HAAAHAHAHAHA! MUWAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...
    mmmmm... yesssssss...

I only HAPPEN to have a near full stack of those.

me too...had ...sold 100 or so, now I have enough plat to afk on the rings for another day, thanks nic!! (gifts from him still suck, but I did make some plat off of the deal--)