PC Gaming News
Page 226 of 324 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3236
    woot another week with a full stack in storage...and 3 characters that can get there (finally made it to the last week one with my 2nd account, bleh)....now to sell these and BUY my minis.

Yay, another week where I won't be able to farm. Those modniirs are brutal...which sucks because I need another easy week to farm so I can get some more (hopefully good) stuff like honeycombs and party DP removals.

If you're looking at modiner in the large groups, yea, they're a pain. But if you can get the doubles groups, or even the singles around in some areas, they're pretty doable for most spirit spammers, and even for solo rangers or eles. Just use hero/hench to get over into these areas, then flag them off when you're wanting to take them on by yourself.
    I will have to say how they made 'trample' work is really ... bizzare.
    Horsey has to stop, use skill, and then it hits. If the target runs away from spot, skill STILL hits! That and the fact the whole centaur race can't run faster then humans in NM has always seemed...odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Noa Brightington View Post
    I will have to say how they made 'trample' work is really ... bizzare.
    Horsey has to stop, use skill, and then it hits. If the target runs away from spot, skill STILL hits! That and the fact the whole centaur race can't run faster then humans in NM has always seemed...odd.
    It's a Touch skill. It used your position the second you are "touched" and the skill is being used. Running doesn't help once it started.

I was a bit misleading; the reason I won't bother is because I haven't felt like playing at all the last few weeks. I'll only do it if I have the stuff in storage or if it's ridiculously easy.

Oh good, an excuse to finally get Haunted done on all my characters. Though I suppose Drakkar Lake would technically be a better farm location.

Modniir Manes have quite a high drop rates, as evidenced by my having 81 of them in storage even though I had never farmed for them. Undecided whether to go for Nick's stuffs since I felt burnt out on GW ( doing those WiK quests with waves after waves of hostiles coming on, and hostiles dropping on your character every few steps, reminded me of those standalone D&D games of eons ago: you can only care to kill a certain amount of enemies, beyond which you just felt the game's designers had ran out of ideas ) , might take a month or so off for now.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Finally, a request that I have (almost) enough off... I only need 1 more. And he's actually not too far from an outpost too!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Gunnar's Hold
    Guild

[LLS] [OX] [GRIF]
    Been keeping mine for precisely that reason - easy week for me.
    Got Merch summon stones, honeycombs, party poppers, aged hunter's ales, and bunny tonics.

It was a good week for me, got all the manes for both accounts after a bit more than two runs through drakkar lake. YMLAD interrupted so many of their skills because of all the looong cast times so it was pretty easy, none of the monks stood a chance either as I predicted.

So I go to turn in my stuff to nich, and get the general blah that I usually do, tons of summoning stones you know the drill... and then I get an EL cottontail, that made me smile. Had a hard time selling it but I found someone willing to trade me their EL automatonic which I in turn sold for 18e and 90k :)

I had been advertising a selling price of 30e for the cottontail but no one was interested. When I didn't advertise with a price the highest someone offered was like 20k. That was discouraging, so I was glad when I was able to make the trade for a different EL tonic.