PC Gaming News
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324
Results 3,231 to 3,236 of 3236
    GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    I think we will need a couple of weeks to find out if he is just re-using or has a whole new set (I am sure they will be overlaps of trophies...)
    The text and location is the same too. I think they just reshuffled the order. I'll hold on to the other drops I have for a couple more weeks to be sure as well though.

Kind of bummed they did this. I would have preferred they kept the order the same if that was all they were going to change.

2 Margonite Masks per gift in the Poisoned outcrops this week.

LB farm?

in Alcazia Tangle, collecting 2 Quetzal Crests/gift, same location & item as last time....guess all we have to do this time around is figure out where he is...seems to be collecting the same stuff...oh well.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Ehmry Bay
    Guild

[Loot]
    This thread hasn't been updated in a while.
    Perdition Rock, 1 Mahgo Claw

Lots of solo builds work for this. I miss my(Witte's or Racthoh's, I forgot) armor stacking Warrior bar.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Lots of solo builds work for this. I miss my(Witte's or Racthoh's, I forgot) armor stacking Warrior bar.
    I ran out with my old warrior build and got pwned time after time. After 15 minutes of getting killed I finally figured out what I did wrong: I had HM turned on.

But after that it was easy.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Ehmry Bay
    Guild

[Loot]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Praetorian View Post
    I ran out with my old warrior build and got pwned time after time. After 15 minutes of getting killed I finally figured out what I did wrong: I had HM turned on.

But after that it was easy.
    I figured out how to solo with my Warrior already; I just liked using all the armor buffs together in those old builds. If anyone else wants to solo this on Warrior, I made a build and a guide here. Swap in attack skills for 3 & 4 as per the screenshot if you only want to kill the Hydras. I just love Perdition Rock. See my avatar.

All those blasted Phantoms with their infernal Signets of Midnight swarming around Nicholas made me rage.
    Last edited by MisterB; 27-01-2012 at 11:55.