Thank you for your interest in our guild. I have complied together few information that you may find valuable to know about our guild.
Feel free to click on each link to go to a specific post or read the whole thing.
1. BaR Officer Roster
2. Guild Picture
3. Guild Rules
4. About Blade and Rose Guild
5. Walkthrough Registration to alternate guild Website
Note: Those links will take you out of this thread to other threads on this site.
1. Blade and Rose Guild Official Recruitment Thread
2. New Members Introduction Thread
3. BaR Guild and Alliance Announcements
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 6 of 6
29-04-2009, 22:20 #1
Blade and Rose Guild: Informational Packet
29-04-2009, 22:25 #2
Blade and Rose Guild Officer Roster
Here is the guild officer roster so if you wish to contact an officer you may try those IGNs.
The format is the following: In Game Name Forum Name
- Vanyel Va Ashima Imperial Mage
- Sarak Layghlin Barinthus
- Zebrachin Arcanum Arcanum
- Shadow Tsang shadowJT
- Riunne Anunvasa Blazing Liger
- Elex Aio Elex Aio
- Moony The God Moony The God
- Wanchu Vedy Wanchu
- Artan Duskstryder Duskstryder
- Rinoa Hawkeye Rinoa Hawkeye
- Cerberus Edge Cerberus Edge
- Alyssa Lightheart Dark Seraphim
29-04-2009, 22:28 #3
Blade and Rose Guild Picture
The members of the Guild of the Blade and Rose pictured in the previous Blade and Rose Guild Hall on Wizard's Island:
Spoilers for the largeness of the picture
Photo taken on Saturday, November 4th, 2006.
We have since then changed guild halls to Imperial Isle.
If you were in the guild before the date above, but are not in the photo, please submit a picture of your character against a white or solid colored surface to us in this thread:
29-04-2009, 22:31 #4
Blade and Rose Guild Rules
All members should read and familiarize themselves with these rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
These rules were decided upon by members, and as such, members are expect to follow them. If there is any discussion on a rule, or someone would like to propose a new rule, it can be done so in this thread:
- Keep vulgarity and spamming to a minimum. I do not mind a few casual curse words, but large amounts of profanity or profane comments will not be tolerated. Generally if you're repeating same thing more than two times in a short period of time, you are considered to be spamming.
- Respect other guildmates and officers. You do not have to agree with everyone, you do not even have to like everyone, but you do have to treat everyone in the guild with civility and respect. If there is an issue between two guildmates that cannot be resolved peacefully between them, then report it to an officer or myself immediately and we will decide the course of action to take.
- Be considerate to other players beliefs and values. Not everyone's beliefs and ideaologies are the same. Derogatory comments including references to a player's race, religion, or ethnicity will not be tolerated. Refer to Rule 2.
- Remember, you represent not only yourself, but the entire guild. Try to refrain from taunting or making derogatory comments to teammates or opponents in PvP matches, as this reflects badly on the entire guild.
- When in Pick-up Groups (PUGs) in PvE or PvP, refrain from rude or lude behavior, and avoid the practice known as "rage-quitting". Poor sportsmanship or behavior in a group reflects badly on you, and it presents a poor image of Blade and Rose as a guild. If a group is intolerable, and you feel you must leave, do so quietly, or make a polite excuse, such as you have recieved an important phone call and must leave immediately. Please, do not rage-quit, and try to present an attitude of maturity and responsibility expected from all members of the guild, whether in guild groups, PUGs, or a mix of both.
- Donations to the guild are not required, and no one will ever require a mandatory donation of anything. However, I do encouage our members to help out their guildmates or donate to guild events if they have it in their ability to do so.
- Respect alliance rules, and remember that you represent the guild when speaking in alliance channels. If the alliance reports a problem with a member, that member will be delt with accordingly.
- While posting on these forums, you are under the reign of the GWO forum rules.
- To maintain your membership in the guild, you will be expected to be active. See the inactivity policy below for more details.
1. If you know you will be absent for a long while (more than two weeks or whatever), post in the absence thread. Your name will be added to the "do not kick" list where your name will remain for the frame of time requested plus two weeks of grace period. If you are not back at the end of this time frame, you will be considered an inactive.
2. If you make no announcement re: your absence and you have not logged for a month, you will be considered an inactive.
3. There are situations where a member may not be able to log in but remain active on forums such as due to computer troubles. Forum activity will be count as being active.
4. When you become officially an inactive, your account will be removed from the guild rosters. However, we understand that things happen sometimes so if after a period of inactivity, you are able to log in once again and would like to come back to the guild, do let us know. Be warned that your return may not be guaranteed.
29-04-2009, 22:33 #5
About Blade and Rose
The Guild of the Blade and Rose [BaR] is a cooperative guild with a strong focus on creating a friendly and family-like environment for its members. We like our members to be on good terms with each other, and help each other out in an enviroment which encourages people to have fun and help each other cooperatively. We were founded near the launch of Guild Wars by Quintus Antonious. Our first member, besides the founder, was Germanus Octavius, who wasalso BaR's head officer. For many months, BaR remained a small guild with just two members until public recruitment was set up in late 2005. Slowly but surely, BaR became larger, and to this day, is still growing. We are situated on the Druid's Island Guild Hall, and have all services unlocked within our hall. The guild is Kurzick aligned and is the head of the Blade and Rose Alliance. Blade and Rose is primarily PvE oriented, but we do enjoy casual PvP. We accept and contain members who primarily do one and the other, or both. However, we are also often on the front lines of Alliance Battles.
23-11-2009, 17:41 #6
How to register at the alternate Guild website
Some people expressed some frustrations at registering for our alternage guild page on guildlaunch.com.
The other forum may be found at: barguild.guildlaunch.com
Here's a walkthrough for those who may want one.
Or here's an image spoiled due to the size.