PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Have a great Idea for Arenanet to disperse info!

I know there are many people that want guild wars 2 information desperately even i do. I have an idea where we can play a really hard trivia game on the Guild wars website and if we win we can get screenshots and concepts of the new game. Or also another great idea is to have optional quests in game that require no grind, and any skill level can do with each quest giving screenshots or concept art. You would think then people would put it on websites but the thing is you cannot copy/paste it and anet could make special effects so that it can be seen with the human eye but not with a camera. Some person will eventually find a way to distribute the photos which is unfortunate since it is not rewarding just to go to a website and find pictures.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Maxfire??

-Art

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Yi Mor View Post
    Maxfire??

-Art
    My thoughts as well.

And no, that idea is just plain annoying.

Max fire i thought was a program so i searched it on google with no avail. I'm not Maxfire whomever he is.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

StormBluff
    Guild

GWOA, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Yi Mor View Post
    Maxfire??

-Art
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeon Lion View Post
    My thoughts as well.

And no, that idea is just plain annoying.

Maybe it's Fishy?

And yeah, they aren't worried about HOW to give out GW2 info, more like when...

This would be okay for existing guild wars players, but this wouldn't allow anyone who isn't a player. Anet wants to bring in as many new players as possible, and this won't help..

like last year's Blizzcon?

Well wee are approaching the end of 2009, this probably means tat we are going to get beta info soon. (But I'm almost optimistic)

Quote Originally Posted by TomNookSuperheroForm View Post
    You would think then people would put it on websites but the thing is you cannot copy/paste it and anet could make special effects so that it can be seen with the human eye but not with a camera.
    lol. You see that button that says "printscrn"?

Some person will eventually find a way to distribute the photos which is unfortunate since it is not rewarding just to go to a website and find pictures.
    Who gives a **** if it's rewarding, we just want information not to be ****ing REWARDED.

Only use words like "disperse" if you're going say something smart.