PC Gaming News

AB Weekend - Will U Be There?

I'm going to my 1st double faction Alliance Battle weekend (7/24-7/27) for the fun, the kills, and the faction.

I've only recently started AB'ing and found 4-person mixes that synergized well with my w/e.

Will you be there and if so, what 4-person team build do you think is optimum? (for fun or for devastation)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    I'll play if I'm online at the same time my friends are.
    I refuse to play with random people that mostly have a 99% risk of being terrible.

I don't really care for any specifics anymore, winning is difficult.
    Running 3 primalrage and a monk would probably be fun, if still not optimal.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Have been playing already...myself and 2 friends, + 1 random pug because we couldn't convince anyone else.

Honestly, I find that something vaguely 'AB balanced' team wise works. A monk, a frontliner, a nuker and a ranger is my ideal setup. The nuker clears the shrine and applies burning degen(Searing Flames). The ranger spreads conditions and interrupts (Mel Shot). The warrior face-rapes stuff (Devhammer) and the monk...monks(WoH/Return).

1 100 blades warrior w/ conjure
    1 PR warrior w/ conjure
    1 Smiter w/ RoJ and SoH
    1 Healer
    Make sure all party members pack a speed boost
    One of the two monks bring Splinter Weapon

Cap shrines in ~2 seconds by running up to them and spam ****
    Kill Luxon scum (or Kurzick pansies if you are Luxon scum) on the fly while running straight through them

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    To be honest (again), nor I or my friends have ever cared enough to make teambuilds.
    Haven't ever kept us from ****** ab all over.

One of the most fun combinations I can think of that are quite new would be dual HB warriors with either a n/rt or n/mo for splinter or smite with some hexes, MoP, FF and stuff.