PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    2 new fantasy/fairytale series

Once Upon A Time seems to have a really good story, which is advancing in every episode untill now. For Grimm I'm hoping it doesn't become a monster of the week show. Even if it does, untill now the art is really cool.

Grimm

Once Upon A Time

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Has anyone seen The Fades? I've heard some good things about it.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Argh....!

I am currently watching this week's episode of Glee and why the hell is everybody mumbling so much. I can hardly understand what Brittany is saying.

I have seen the first 10 min of Grimm in a preview and it looks kind of nice. I'll wait and see if it sticks around. Too many shows got canceled lately.

PS: The mumbling did not get better until the end.
    Last edited by Gorani; 05-11-2011 at 06:58.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have seen the first two episodes of "Once upon a Time" and I wonder if the "fairy land" stuff will be too cheesy for me. Of course the show has Jennifer Morrison in it, so I will try to watch a few more.

... and to my weekly "Glee" rant:
    Having the all pretty boy ugly blazer wearing group of Worblers singing "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel was a new rock bottom. Come on! How misplaced can you get after that that?
    I am still watching (OK, I ran a few chests and did other stuff besides watching, but how masochistic am I)?
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringsgold View Post
    So, just watched the cape ep1 and Being Human US ep1.

Being Human: the UK version was interesting and original, the US version is crap. As in just another boring vampire/supernatural things show. I don't know why they tried to make a US version anyway instead of just airing the UK one in america?
    It is because not eveyone is into British made TV and the above leading actres is Canadian and Supernatural has nice cars.I never heard of the British version and some of the new series are shot up in HollyWood North.

@Fallen_62_ I could go mre on star Trek but I said enough on my board and am Kirk era fan although I like DS9.It was the combination of to many type of TNG as well as Enterprsie not to forget the TNG movies that killed it blame it in Berman and Braga.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    I'm still enjoying Person of Interest.
    Last edited by Zalis; 21-11-2011 at 14:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    I'm still enjoying Person of Interest.

I'm really enjoying that show. Plus I like seeing all my LOST actors doing something, even if they're mostly type-casted into the same types of roles.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aretelio View Post
    I'm really enjoying that show. Plus I like seeing all my LOST actors doing something, even if they're mostly type-casted into the same types of roles.
    Agreed. Finch is still 50% Ben Linus, but a benevolent one with a limp. Reece is a more believable Jack Bauer, being that he's efficient but not indestructible, and the show doesn't suffer from 24's political undertones or habit of constantly one-upping its previous episode.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have seen the first three episodes of "Grimm" now and so far I am not too excited:
    It starts to look like the typical "monster of the week" episodes we had on the X-Files or more recently Supernatural, but without the charm. I am not caring too much about the main characters to so far and the "monster" CGI is really bad and repetitive (as in all there is are CGI superimposed heads of ugliness).
    The use of German is ridiculous, at least for a German like me, both in naming and pronunciation. e.g. "Blutbaden"! Seriously? The writers most likely listened to too much German Black Metal bands while coming up with the names.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    The writers most likely listened to too much German Black Metal bands while coming up with the names.
    Lol. Yeah, I have stopped watching it myself. Yay X-Files btw.

Anyone following this season of Dexter?
    Spoiler