PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sorry for double post, but I maxed another title.
    Took me 2 days to get Guardian of Cantha.

One more for KoaBD. Think it'll be Survivor... Guess I'll be doing some FoW soon.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Guardian of Cantha will take me a long, long, long time... I hate those Canthan missions where you must protect a kamikaze NPC who will also slow down your progress due to the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut....

And why not go for Cartography and Skill Hunter of Cantha?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

I'm not a cartographer, and I don't have enough money for cap sigs atm... Stupid dervish UW farming build, you take all my money!

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I got 3 more titles today on my lovely boy. He's now not only a Guardian of Tyria, but also one of Cantha and Elona, in effect, he's a legendary guardian..

16 more titles to go...
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Today, Friday 27/05/2011, I maxed Survivor and achieved tier 1 in the Kind of a Big Deal title track. Pictures:

Survivor:
    (I accidentally swiped my pointer over my Protector of Cantha title... Sorry.)

And Kind of a Big Deal:

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    After gaining LB this weekend and becoming Very Important, I got Tyrian Grandmaster Cartographer this morning.

And I'll never believe those that complain that Tyrian Cartographer is hard. I still have 0.2% or 0.3% in Frozen Forest unmaped and I have never even set foot in Grenth's Footprint... So, I got 100% without even being to every single explorable...

GWOnline.Net Member

I've been playing on and off so I don't have many titles (It's all just Legendary Guardian). I do have Leg Carto but that's on my Ranger, so it doesn't count :P

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Guardian is the one I always have the most problems with, personally... But it's also a very nice title to get as it will give you a very nice amount of titles maxed

Congrats!