Thread: Aoi's Art

Section 2: Collaborate Pictures

The Duel, starring Erith and Sakaro, by Aoi

Gladiator, starring Salix and Sakaro, by Aoi

Corsairs of the Carribean, starring Arkantos and Shimamiya, by Aoi

Prayer, starring June, by Aoi

Sanctum, starring Salix, by Aoi

Memento Mori, starring Salix, by Aoi
    Last edited by Aoi Enishi; 25-11-2010 at 20:36.

Added some new pictures to the gallery, hope you like it.

That first shot is quite nice. You should try doing another Assassin one sometime, with a skill I can't recall at the moment where the animation has the Assassin running up the front of the enemy while slashing at them.

Very nice. And very good selection of poses.

I really like the colours that are in these. :D My favourite has to be that last one of Rael. So cool. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gmr Leon View Post
    That first shot is quite nice. You should try doing another Assassin one sometime, with a skill I can't recall at the moment where the animation has the Assassin running up the front of the enemy while slashing at them.
    Blades of Steel?

And I agree, love the first shot.

EDIT: Wow, I only just realized your name is Aoi Enishi instead of Aoi Enshi...

Thank you for your comments everyone, sorry for not posting any new stuff in a while but its really hard to find anyone who wants to star in the collaborate photos.

The solutions to this problem will be a combination of doing some sceneric photos for a 3rd section and buying some new armor combinations for my current characters and post them. Ill keep looking for stars for the collaborate section of course.

EDIT: Wow, I only just realized your name is Aoi Enishi instead of Aoi Enshi...
    It is japanese (written in romanji though, not kanji) and means Blue Destiny.

So im back and working on the gallery again, despite tons of work and lack of models. I decided to open for some of the pre-selection that my work goes through, hearing what you guys have to say about the pre-selects and have you help me decide which ones should make it into the gallery and which ones shouldnt.

Furthermore i would like to hear you guys out if you know any good places to take pictures or have ideas for themes that you would like to see. And im also out of armor combo ideas, for the moment. And as allways if you have some extraordinary armor and have some time on your hands and want to model then please contact me. Work is otherwise going to be slow since i will have alot of work and less GW time.

Anyway here is two pre-selects and i dont yet know which one should be selected for the gallery, which one do you like most?
    Last edited by Aoi Enishi; 12-01-2010 at 21:29.

GWOnline.Net Member Frangeo Munda's Avatar
    "The Duel" is really cool. I love how you manage to convey the sense
    of imminent danger for both characters. I know that GW is a world where health is conveyed by a little red bar, and your progress towards death conveyed by the relative brevity of that same bar, but I sometimes find it... odd... that a creature in a cutscene is hacked numerous times in the same place like a stubborn piece of wood, before finally sighing resignedly and consenting to die. You've managed to somehow convey the image that each character herein must either kill or parry the other's attack, and that to not do so would not simply lower their little red bars a little.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hello Aoi

In your two most recent pictures I prefer the 1st one. The colours and the light in the clouds are much better and the armor suits him better.

In my opinion I think some of these pictures would benefit from the character being more off-center, like in "The Duel" although as you are opposed to photoshop perhaps you are also opposed to cropping.