PC Gaming News

BaR Halloween Party

Everyone is welcome to join the Halloween Party at BaR guild on October 30 at ET 8:00 pm. You can invite your friends to Halloween Party by telling me their name so I can give them as guest invite. I might take out King of Monsters Tournament if nobody wants to do it. All prizes have collect by me, so you don't have to worry about donation or paying fee to get in.

Blade and Rose Guild Hall

Time and Date

October 30, 2009

8:00 ET
    6:00 PT

Halloween Party Events

Scariest Costumes Event

-Bring out your scariest costume with mix armor sets and scare the crap out of your judges until they drop their prize for you. Happy

King of Monsters Tournament

-1vs1 battles at BaR Guild Scrimmages, the last and strongest monster wins a prize.

Simon Says

-Copy whatever emotes when leader types. The last person or type wrong emote is out. The last person wins a prize.

Trivia Challenge

-I will pick random players, and ask them True & False question about guild wars. If players choose True or False for the answer wins a prize.

Halloween Lottery

-The rules are, you pick a number from 1-40(30 if less players). If you number comes up from my roll dice. You win 2-3k cash from Lottery each win.

As posted in the other forum, I'll be there.

I'll even send guest invites to any former guild members that moved on and want to be a part of things. I'd like for all of us to stay friends and game together when we can. I hope I can message people I was just getting to know (Larqh, Erring, HH, Gaida, etc.) to meet up with y'all in game if we feel like grouping together at any future point.

Peace,

~Van

My account has been hack right before Halloween Party, this is kick in the balls for me. Most of party items has been stolen, my fissure armor and vabbi armors, and etc. gah >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Mage View Post
    As posted in the other forum, I'll be there.

I'll even send guest invites to any former guild members that moved on and want to be a part of things. I'd like for all of us to stay friends and game together when we can. I hope I can message people I was just getting to know (Larqh, Erring, HH, Gaida, etc.) to meet up with y'all in game if we feel like grouping together at any future point.

Peace,

~Van
    You are always welcome to message me Van. Catching me on long enough to do something could be another matter entirely...

Thanks HH.

I appreciate it. I'll look for you when I can.

Also to Shadow:

Sucks about your account loss. As I said in the Alliance forum, I'll be happy to donate whatever I can. Let me know, or maybe you can make a list.
    Last edited by Imperial Mage; 03-11-2009 at 05:17. Reason: New info