PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

GW2 Interview Questions

Hey guys, I'm Bill Vaughan from the IncGamers news site, we're putting together some questions for a potential interview with GW2 developers.

I can imagine several of you have some questions of your own, if so, please pop them below

Cheers!

Is it only lore questions or are we allowed to ask gameplay questions too? In other words, will it be an interview for 2009 or for 2010?

We'll be sending it off in the next couple of weeks, so anything really. Seeing as the game's a way off yet though, gameplay questions might be a bit premature, but just list the things you'd like to know. I'll pick out the ones I feel they'll be most likely to answer :)

My questions
    • How important will racial abilities be?
    • Will there be a strong storyline like in the GW1 campaigns?
    • Will there be high-level (following the PvP rules) PUG PvP (like Heroes' Ascent)?
    • Will I be able to play a rapier mesmer?

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    We have some hints for norn and asura racial abilities, but what about the other races? In particular, what about humans and sylvari?
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    rofl Rasb, I was going to ask about the rapier myself.

Lore questions, since I doubt they would answer anything else:

1) In GW1, the Norn worship six spirits: the Bear, the Raven, the Wolf, the Ox, the Wurm and the Owl. One GW2 interview mentions different spirits: the Bear, the Raven, the Wolf and the Snow Leopard. Have the Norn really changed the spirits they revere? If so, is there a lore explanation for the change?

2) What's the degree of hostility between the Gold Legion and the other Charr legions? Do they openly try to kill each other, or is it just a matter of not liking each other but working together for the good of the Charr?

3) What happened to Droknar's Forge? It's likely too far to the south to have been taken by the Charr, too far to the north to have been taken by Palawa's army, and it's also probably too far from Gunnar's Hold to have been taken by the Norn. Is it still a human city, or have the Dredges or someone else taken over it?

4) How long does an Asura live? We got some hints on GW:EN that an Asura could live for centuries...

5) What are the differences, lore-wise (not gameplay wise) between the seasons the Sylvari are aligned with? Are the Autumn Sylvari usually more sad than the Spring ones, do they just have different colors, or what?

Erasculio

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Are the norn really more resistant to cold, or do they just hate wearing anything that covers their skin?

What do female charr look like?
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

How many guys and girls at ANet are fans of Nietzsche?

Will you or will you not kill yourself if rapiers aren't available?

Will dual wielding finally be implemented?

I guess mine would fall under lore questions and probably aren't too great, but I'm rather curious on a few things.

Will we be seeing more of the Seers?
    Will we find all of the bloodstones and find some new purpose for them?
    Will we find out more about the minor/fallen Gods?

(this question is just a really random one I'm tossing out there)
    What is the likelihood that we will get to see other worlds in the Guild Wars Universe by traveling through The Mists?