Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newbies Unite!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Seeing as we have quite a few new members who are also kinda new to GW, I will just give this thread a bump with a renewed invitation to ask if there is anything you are wondering. :)

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Aaand, I'm gonna go ahead and give this one a bump since we again have some members new to GW who could find it useful :)

[EDIT] Just fixed the broken links in the OP. The forum was migrated since that post, but now they should all be up again.
    Last edited by Lensor; 18-07-2011 at 15:19.

Hey,

As one of the new members - I though i'd drop a little post here.

I am currently working through Nightfall for the first time. I am just about to leave that starting island. After Nightfall I am aiming to do my first EotN run.

If anyone would like to join, or needs help (in areas where I can get to), hit me up and we can arrange something.

Main Char: Serenity Sharptip (All my characters have Serenity as a first name).

Regards,
    Littleatomic

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Another bump to get it back to the front page, since we once more have some members just starting out on their GW1 journey.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    100 Posts10 Posts1 year registeredBlogger1000 Experience Points
    I figured to post here,

Have been in the guild a few days and been online but with all the different timezones I don't get too see so many online. So here a 'HI' and a "wave" from me. I am mainly playing on my Elementalist. She finished Prophecies a while ago and is now working on Eye of the North, 3/4 in now I guess. I am putting a statue here and there in the HoM and having a lot of fun along the way. However I am an extreme noob, during most of prophecies I just wanted to get through te story and didnt pay much attention to mechanics and all that. Not sure why I must admit since now I am starting to read up its deep, fun and fullfilling. Typical, GW2 is around the corner and I am totally in to GW1 . (Btw I mentioned this in my application but might as well repeat it here: I bought GW at release but never managed to get in to it, was distracted by WoW at the time and for some reason convinced that an MMO needed a persistent world)

After EotN I will do Factions and Nightfall, and probably try to work on the HoM in the meantime. I am available for help and will try and shout out if I need something. Hope to see you online.

Hey everyone, just joined up with Dii the other day. I'm a returning GW player from back when it originally released. I'm playing a ritualist Piyng Pong and currently working on doing the EotN story. Finished the asura part and haven't picked which quest to start on next. If anyone sees me online and wants to team up to do some of this stuff feel free to shoot me a tell.
    Last edited by Gozrad; 26-04-2012 at 20:18.