PC Gaming News
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    I went to see the new Spider-Man today but we were a little late, so I just caught the final glimpse of a trailer for The Dark Knight Rises. It looks promising though. I just hope this one doesn't last three hours like the last one. Also, can someone please tell me, how does Bane know who Batman really is? He said, "Mr. Wayne" in the trailer. Oh, and is Catwoman helping him? I thought she and Batman were enemies? I'm very out of touch with the comic book lore, and as most of you know, my sources are from the old 90s series that most people hate.

I'm looking forward to this one, but I doubt I'll get to see it in theaters because my boyfriend hates Batman thanks to being forced to watch Batman Returns 24/7 as a kid thanks to his baby-sitter's son. So he's burned out on the hero completely. /facepalm

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    I just hope this one doesn't last three hours like the last one.
    I would assume at least 2 and a half hours -- I am hoping anyway .

Also, can someone please tell me, how does Bane know who Batman really is? He said, "Mr. Wayne" in the trailer. Oh, and is Catwoman helping him? I thought she and Batman were enemies? I'm very out of touch with the comic book lore, and as most of you know, my sources are from the old 90s series that most people hate.
    The movie will reveal all -- hopefully, unlike Prometheus .

I'm looking forward to this one, but I doubt I'll get to see it in theaters because my boyfriend hates Batman thanks to being forced to watch Batman Returns 24/7 as a kid thanks to his baby-sitter's son. So he's burned out on the hero completely. /facepalm
    That must have been some brutal Batman Returns "waterboarding".

Cool fan-made video:
    Last edited by Смерть; 14-07-2012 at 03:26.

Doh! I don't wanna wait! I want answers now!!! lol Maybe Catwoman pretends to be his friend and then turns around adn is all "I hate you." I think I may talk my boyfriend into going after all...it's our anniversary! muhahahahaha And he did drag me to a bunch of stupid movies like Super 8 and Journey 2...

Also, one of the trailers said that this is the conclusion. Does that mean Christopher Nolan won't be making anymore Batman movies? Or perhaps that just means The Dark Knight won't be used in the title. I wonder...*thinks*
    Last edited by Tender Wolf; 14-07-2012 at 19:08.

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

I think I may talk my boyfriend into going after all...it's our anniversary! muhahahahaha And he did drag me to a bunch of stupid movies like Super 8 and Journey 2...
    Oh, most definitely!

Also, one of the trailers said that this is the conclusion. Does that mean Christopher Nolan won't be making anymore Batman movies? Or perhaps that just means The Dark Knight won't be used in the title. I wonder...*thinks*
    He has said this will be the last Batman film he makes -- for some time he was even thinking TDK would be his last Batman movie; if there are anymore, they are going to be a re-boot from another director (do not envy being in that person's shoes).

Also, can someone please tell me, how does Bane know who Batman really is? He said, "Mr. Wayne" in the trailer.
    In the comics Bane is one of Batman's strongest and most intelligent opponents, and one of the few who manages to figure out his real identity. So far they seem to be sticking to the lore.

Oh, and is Catwoman helping him? I thought she and Batman were enemies? I'm very out of touch with the comic book lore, and as most of you know, my sources are from the old 90s series that most people hate.
    Catwoman has always been both Batman's enemy and his ally. Thats probably one of Catwoman's most defining characteristics, she switches sides constantly. If she weren't a criminal, she and Batman could have been on the same side. Occasionally they join forces, and then Batman ends up fighting her again. She is one of his weaknesses.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    My friend's client gave her and her coworkers tickets to the premier. Her direct report went in a Batman hoodie (complete with a cowl) and now he's on the front page of radio sites and was on the news and stuff. He's like the 5th picture if you Google "Toronto Batman Premier" or something, too. Loool

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

9hrs and 40mins counting! Squee.

I'll post my review right when I get home, If I am not already falling asleep.

@ Art, most definitely!
    Last edited by Смерть; 19-07-2012 at 23:40.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    I've got to wait until next Friday folk, let's use spoiler tags as much as possible please!

-Art

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Art, Bane and Batman are in it and there's crime and Batman tries to stop it.

BWHAHAHA SPOILERS GALORE!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Darn it!

Time to rip up my tickets then Ardee, you spoil sport!

-Art