PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 185
  1. #11
    you know I was half expecting this to be a spam post.

  2. #12
    Joker is obviously out since he's dead, which is a shame. He stole The Dark Knight.

    Riddler could be cool. Or Dr. Doom.

  3. #13
    Riddler is the obvious choice. He's the most intelligent one of Batman's villains and certainly more interesting than some of the uncanny villains that are left. Johnny Depp has played a bit too many insane characters the last decade. He would be the obvious choice but I'd rather see a less known actor get the part. Too much Depp-overexposure lately.

    Cat woman would also be a good choice, because he could do the same thing as he did with the Joker, try it differently and get a good actress for the part.

    *Don't think about Hal BerryDon't think about Hal BerryDon't think about Hal Berry*

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Van Der Sloot View Post
    Johnny Depp has played a bit too many insane characters the last decade.
    Both Brad Pitt and his bargain-basement counterpart Val Kilmer can play a pretty decent nutjob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Van Der Sloot View Post
    *Don't think about Hal BerryDon't think about Hal BerryDon't think about Hal Berry*
    But I do... and I never even saw the movie!
    Spoiler

  5. #15
    If Depp took a break from acting for a while and made a return as the Riddler in Batman, that'd be good. But if he's going to continue acting with Burton in the interim, I'll have seen enough of his stereotype by the time 3 hits.

    Secondly, let the mob, corrupt policemen, corrupt politicians and Scarecrow make a bigger showing, introduce a new love interest and you only need to add one, not omnipresent, superhero to deliver an awesome 2-3 hour ride.

  6. #16
    Oooo nice! I'd like to see Harley Quinn as well, but as was mentioned, kind of pointless without the Joker.

    Poison Ivy would be awesome, like a deadly dominatrix or something. rofl I could picture that. Her or Catwoman.

    How about adding Robin and/or Batgirl to this one as well? I think it's time Batman got a partner, who maybe helps Gotham see that he isn't evil and didn't kill all those people like he said he did in the end of The Dark Knight. And also because Rachel won't be in this one either, since she died.

    It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    How about adding Robin and/or Batgirl to this one as well?
    Uh, you might want to rethink that...

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Dang. Batgirl was hot. (despite having the personality of a 2x4)

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    Oooo nice! I'd like to see Harley Quinn as well, but as was mentioned, kind of pointless without the Joker.

    Poison Ivy would be awesome, like a deadly dominatrix or something. rofl I could picture that. Her or Catwoman.

    How about adding Robin and/or Batgirl to this one as well?
    How about not having a female villain?
    Last.FM --- Xfire (My Gaming History) --- Awesome Fight Scene

    "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time",- Tyler Durden

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •