PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New meta

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    About IW; yes, that Mesmer would have crap DPS...if he actually waded in to use IW. I'd assume if it made it to PvP formats those seven other Illusion skills would be what he actually disrupted/damaged with.

Heck, even throwing a few on there for a buffed armor level would make them more irritating to kill (especially with shield sets). It might not be the most effective thing out there (and likely a complete waste of an elite), but I could see it being annoying if an entire team brought that (remember that neither the duration or armor buff is dependent on attribute ranks, so secondaries would be fine) and brought a spike skill or two.

Well an IW mesmer could go Mes/War and thus use flurry for an IAS skill without suffering the dmg reduction usually incurred, but that is being pedantic really. I have used IW once in the low level arenas after getting a run to Droks, however this was long before the distortion nerf and facing off against nubs without vigor runes :)

In case many of you haven't noticed, A-Net never really has created a balanced meta; they tend to tip the scale from one end to the other. There's either an overpowered melee technique, or some bull**** buff to an already OP caster skill.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Someone sounds butthurt...

Not really, but after almost 2 months of AFK I thought I'd come back to something at least close to balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent Corruption View Post
    Not really, but after almost 2 months of AFK I thought I'd come back to something at least close to balanced.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    Lol, you thought they did something in 2 months?
    Seriously?