PC Gaming News

Thread: What is MVOP?

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran

What is MVOP?

Massively Overpowered [MVOP] is the official Guild Wars guild for Massively.com. The guild was founded in April of 2010 as a gathering place of sorts for Massively readers to play Guild Wars together.

We began as a group in pre-searing and progressed through all three campaigns and Eye of the North as a group. As time went on, the group became more diverse, and today we have veteran players who seek out the most difficult content in the game, the newest of the new players, and everything in between. You can find information on our past exploits over at Massively.com, sprinkled among the regular Guild Wars column Flameseeker Chronicles.

Since Guild Wars guild memberships are account-wide, you absolutely do not have to be a member of the guild to hang out with us. You are more than welcome to join the guild, but no matter what, we'd love to have you join us on our Thursday night outings.

We meet every Thursday night at 9:00 PM Eastern time -- join us! Just send a whisper to my IGN: Rubi Djinn, or send me a PM here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you in game!
    Last edited by Rubi; 16-10-2011 at 14:26.