GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Gratz Lensor!

Well, I got my GWAMMs (plural because 2 of 'em), and I'm slowly working on PvP, minis (7 missing) and obsidian... that'll add up to 50/50 HoM.

16.5% done RA, or 33.5% done zaishen. But if I do RA, then zaishen keys pay up for obsidian. Hmmmm....
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Congrats Lensor! Time to work on those last titles :D
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

CONGRATULATIONS Cyn & Lensor x

Congratulations! That must have required some effort...

Congratulations, however i thoguht this thread was for Alliance accomplishments and not personal accomplishments, i might be wrong though, i thoguht that there was a thread for personal accomplishments allready.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    There isn't one, but not a bad idea I guess.
    Leaving this thread for alliance accomplishments involving more than one person, from more than one guild.

It's late, butI would like to post the following:

Last night we managed to conquer Urgoz Warren with a 5-man crew on HM. Our Necro had to go to sleep 3 rooms before the end, but the 4 of us continued and came out victorious! More details and pictures will be posted later of course. First I need some much needed sleep:p

The XM team did it again last night: Conquered Urgoz Warren with a 5 man team (all still awake at the end).

This time it took 3 hours and 33 minutes, a time we believe we can certainly improve but it does show that the builds are getting close to being optimal. We were tired at the end but it felt great to stand by the chest victorious. Maybe Arcanum will post some pictures later.