Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Thanks for posting this.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    The wiki has been updated, so I could add more skill icons. Since we know Static Field and Churning Earth from the skill preview vids, I assume that higher level Charr in the demo only had only access to Fire and Water.
    I still do not have more info on the traits as well as no confirmation that the minor, normal and superior trait exists for all primary attributes (Intelligence, Perception & Willpower)

Side note: If you want to discuss the Ele beyond facts, you should create a new thread here in the Professions Forum with a title like "GW2 Elementalist discussion - Armor" etc.
    No problem with posting on the GDF though, as most discussions are still happening there.

Gorani
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I just want to inform you, that I do not intent to follow the GW2 wiki organization method of skills for my list right now. Wiki discriminates Unkown weapon skills, utility skills, signets, forms etc., which I find rather confusing.

I intend to keep all skills not specifically tied to a weapon under Air, Earth, Fire & Water Attument in my list (at least for now), because I think it will be more clear to read and understand that way. If we get a second wave of demo rounds or more reveals of the Elementalist's skills, I might change to the wiki format again.

Gorani
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I made some small skill icon changes for unknown skills and added a few Water skills that were added to the wiki.

With the new demo out at GDC and PAXeast coming up, I think we will see a few more Air skills emerge. I will add those to the list once they hit the wiki.

Gorani
    Last edited by Gorani; 15-03-2011 at 20:17.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have added two new pictures to post #1, showing the new interface to the Hero & Traits screen. The skill icons of the Air skills are not up yet. once they are up, I will add them to the skill names.

I also worked on the Traits list.

There is one thing I assume we can extrapolate from the traits known so far. It looks like for every skill, there is a minor trait, that will enhance one aspect of the skill: e.g. Fireball => wider radius of effect

For now, I won't add the suspected traits to the list, until we get confirmation.

Gorani

PS: I have also started working on getting the skills in order as they appear on the skill bar. You can identify the skills that got updated by the number in front of the skill icon, that has replaced the asterisk. In addition to that I will also double check skill descriptions on the wiki, as quite a lot of them have changed.
    Last edited by Gorani; 16-03-2011 at 16:30.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have fixed the renamed skills and the changed icons of skills from the "skill list". Due to work on the wiki some of those got lost. I also deleted the Glyph segment and added those to the Other/Arcanum section. Unknown Earth skills and elemental skills not assigned to a weapon are still in the "Element X Attunement" section.

The skill list looks good so far, although I think Air skills are hard to distinguish, as they all look the same to me.

Gorani

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    On the blogspot page of ArenaNet artist David Bolton, this appeared:

Spoiler

Some people at the official GW2 wiki have already made new small icons. I will try to update the list with those in the next few days.

Gorani

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    they look interesting, good post
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have no idea why there is a constant change between 24 pixel and 25 pixel icons on the wiki!
    I have tried to fix all the broken links again. So I only need to add the few more new skills that "came" with the new icons.

You can help me spot broken stuff faster, by sending me a PM.

Gorani

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i noticed that both "signet of fire" and "signed of elements" are missing there name.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054