PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    I can get the traits updated for you if you like. I need an updated list anyway.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redean View Post
    I can get the traits updated for you if you like. I need an updated list anyway.
    Thanks for the offer => necessary code sent to Redean via email

Gorani
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I am done with most of the stuff that has changed from the February to the March beta weekend. I added some new icons to the Traits thread and made some notes on how to streamline trait interaction, which "complicates" some of the lists here. Takea look at the changes and join the current discussion in the March beta [News] thread.

Gorani

PS: New info graphic added to the [Basics] Movement thread, because we like it visual.

* Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have broken down the Traits & Skills [Basics] threads into more single posts, to be able to edit and expand the sections differently in the future. No new information has been added, the increased post number is a side effect of the re-work. Some minor things have been updated that were missed during the last overhaul.

Gorani
    Last edited by Gorani; 07-04-2012 at 22:02.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    More "site & forum news" than on-game news, but I am currently re-working the banners used here on the forum. I try to get a more "stylized" look, so that is closer to the look of Guild Wars 2 than the old "grey" banners I am using right now. Hopefully the walls of text are easier on the eye then.

Gorani

PS: All March beta stuff seems to be digested on the fan sites, so I can't bring you more information as we wait for new things to come.

PPS: Banners are updated :)

Last edited by Gorani; 10-04-2012 at 09:18.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    The sticky "Introduction to the Elementalist profession" [Guide] has been updated. I removed some stuff, making the guide shorter, but not less informative, I hope. New players should be able to read the texts better now, as I added the new "stylized banner" layout to this section too.

Gorani

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    With the first beta weekend next week, not under shackles of NDA, there will be a lot of people playing the Ele, so I hope we can cross-check numbers and alterations to skills & traits. I will create a new [News] thread prior to the beta event, so everything about the beta can be put there. Hopefully all posters will accumulate everything there and I will give you a summary of important changes here on the main news thread, once the weekend is over.

Gorani

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    My site will be trying to record as many elementalist skill animations and contextual use as possible. We should also have some WvW and PvP videos of the elementalist along with videos of any traits that give a very visual effect. Hopefully this can be of use to someone.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redean View Post
    My site will be trying to record as many elementalist skill animations and contextual use as possible. We should also have some WvW and PvP videos of the elementalist along with videos of any traits that give a very visual effect. Hopefully this can be of use to someone.
    I will definitely play some WvW on an Ele, so I can try to get some videos from that part of the game.

PS: Right now, this thread has reached 5000 views. Although it is not much compared to the "Mesmer expectation thread" it is much more than many other profession threads here on the forum have reached in their news & preview section. Thanks for showing interest in my work here.

Gorani
    Last edited by Gorani; 21-04-2012 at 15:00.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Site News:
    >> I have made changes to the skill list that has been altered during the last beta
    >> Some info graphics have been updated
    >> Favourite weapon poll ("range") has been added
    >> Front page blog post features this segment of the site
    >> New Elementalist videos have been added to GWOnlineTV, some included in the [Basics] threads
    >> I will try to get more (theoretical) info about the Conjures into the [Basics] threads over the next week, as they add to combos and even otherwise exclusive abilities to the profession

Official Forum news
    >> The forums have been wiped, so all posts there about the Elementalist can not be reached
    Last edited by Gorani; 11-05-2012 at 15:29.