PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares Hydrogeddon View Post
    Again, this mindset is the sole reason why there are so many horrible warriors out there.
    No, people refusing to kill **** when you have completely sufficient support provided by the rest of your party is the reason why you have so many horrible warriors out there.
    My supporters do not suck, thus they do not need the warrior's help in keeping the guy alive. My supporters want the warrior to kill ****, because that's what's he's there for. And if he can't do that - then there's no reason for him to be there.

Seriously, what kind of warrior and team builds are you running that demand that warriors pinch in with support?
    Last edited by upier; 06-06-2011 at 12:07. Reason: PLURAL!

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Veteran6 months registered1000 Experience Points
    *sigh*..........................

Ah, yes, that age old winning argument, nothing left now for the other side but to recognize you are right in every way.

But seriously, you're doing it wrong, I've never taken a defensive stance or shout (except SY!) on my warrior in PvE and easily H&H'd duncan and some DoA things I cant remember the names of, mostly using the "squishy" earth shaker build.

Quote Originally Posted by upier View Post
    I always want to get into a warrior, but I just can't because of how slow the guy is.
    The assassin pretty much does everything a warrior does, but he does it faster. I get bored out of my mind waiting for adrenaline or managing my energy.

I know, it sounds really plain, but it's not like PvE is rocket science, so you might as well do it fast.
    I find mine faster then my Sin to get into although my Sin isn't that bad but can't work along with Warriors.I do agree with your last post.

Why is this thread continuing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares Hydrogeddon View Post
    *sigh*..........................
    I'll admit to a dirty little secret here: I'm beginning to like you. Oh don't worry, not because I agree with you (you're obviously wrong) but because of the conviction and the vehemence behind the idea that you're right. So, why don't you stop with the theatricalities and respond with more than one-liners to upier?

Quote Originally Posted by upier View Post
    You win the game by killing the foe.
    QFT - I don't see how anyone can argue with this. The game is about removing red dots from the map. Doing that in the most efficient way possible can only be beneficial. Thus, taking as much damage as possible while still surviving is optimal...

This should be obvious.

Hammers in PvE became absolutely useless when EotN rolled around.
    Be a man, grab an axe.

What is wrong wit hammer as well as sung them in EoTN?

Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    What is wrong wit hammer as well as sung them in EoTN?
    I am guessing the idea was that you use hammers for the KD and GWEN introduced a number of PvE-only skills that don't demand a hammer - Brawling Headbutt, GDW, YMLD, ... allowing you to use a faster attacking weapon (which means you get the massive number of PvE buffs out more often AND you gain adrenaline faster) while still having access to KDs.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Veteran6 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    I'll admit to a dirty little secret here: I'm beginning to like you. Oh don't worry, not because I agree with you (you're obviously wrong) but because of the conviction and the vehemence behind the idea that you're right. So, why don't you stop with the theatricalities and respond with more than one-liners to upier?
    The discussion will take us nowhere, and i regretted having dragging it out as far as i have...so i opted out of continuing it. It's as you said, I fully believe in my opinion, as he fully believes in his. Continuing this argument will only lead to less than respectful words shared between both parties.
    Last edited by Ares Hydrogeddon; 12-06-2011 at 04:07. Reason: spelling