PC Gaming News
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    On the off chance anyone is interested, Episode One of The Walking Dead:The Game just went up for sale on Telltale Games' site.

I stopped watching The Walking Dead after season 1, but to be honest, I never really liked TellTale's movie-games. They are all basically the same, and they all have the same things in common that I dislike. Wether it be Back to the Future, Jurassic Park or Walking Dead, it all boils down to a static sort of Heavy Rain affair, without any of the drama or tension. I have to commend them for the good voice acting and decent animation though. But it simply doesn't appeal to me. And I'm a big adventure game fan. But frankly, IP's such as Jurassic Park and The Walking Dead don't really scream "adventure game!" to me. They seem to ill suited for that genre. And on top of that, the graphics are also kind of... meh.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I like the art style, but I agree that the graphics aren't terribly impressive.

I feel like I heard that Back to the Future game was pretty bad. And in general I'm still wary of any games based of movies or TV or whatever.

Well, I did say "on the off chance". The only games I've played by Telltale are "Monkey Island" and "Sam and Max". I had fun with them, so even though I'm not really interested in "Walking Dead" (honestly, zombies are getting kind of boring), I figured I'd pass the link along.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Strong Bad's cool game for attractive people was pretty sweet.

-Art

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh!

It's looking like Bad Guy Rick isn't going to come to pass, at least not to his own people.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    October 14th can't come soon enough. Nice that they are starting earlier this year :D.

Finally found this thread ... not like the search function would work or anything.

Anyway, first episode, 'Seed', played last night. Some pros and cons about it that I can't get into at the moment, but overall I was impressed. Plenty of zombie action with just a few interludes of angst, rather than the other way around like last season. Let's see if they can keep balancing it this way.
    mv

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Didn't watch it yet (that's tonight) - though seeing a post about it on FB right before I fell asleep gave me lots of zombie nightmares all night long.

Seeing as the tagline for this season is "Fight the Dead, Fear the Living," I expect a good balance between angst and zombies.